What You Get
Included in all options:
- Large double room for 2 people
- Bottle of Prosecco
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 March 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Once a brewery and a jam factory, The Ainscow Hotel is now a four-star boutique property boasting an inspiring blend of tradition and contemporary features. The hotel makes for a gateway to Manchester’s best attractions and other nearby destinations. Whether after a gig, shopping spree, quirky tour or gallery hopping, guests can count on a piece of advice from the hotel staff.
The rooms reflect the hotel’s heritage, proudly exposing original features, like timbered ceilings, brickwork and steel beams. Each one comes with bespoke furniture, a TV, and en suite facilities.
City views can be enjoyed on the roof terrace, while breakfast, snacks and dinner feasts happen in the bar and lounge area.
Large Double Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Groupon’s Guide to Manchester
With international festivals, Premiership football games and art galleries, Manchester is a diverse city where ultra-modern buildings meet neo-Gothic architecture and green open spaces.
Displaying a multi-disciplined array of British art pieces, the Manchester Art Gallery showcases Turner’s watercolours alongside newer Hockney’s and Freud’s works. Football fans may enjoy an enlightening tour of the famous Old Trafford stadium, while those in search for some high-end shopping may head to the Arndale Shopping Centre.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 11am
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Pets policy: pets are not allowed
- Transport and transfers not included
- Parking: £14.50 per day
- The price applies to a Large Double Room, and not per person
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveller's name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
- Credit/debit card required at check-in
- No city tax
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Travel window: until Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 9 Sep 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.