What You Get
Included in all options:
- Luxury double room for 2 people
- Welcome drink
- Early check-in from 1pm
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 Mar 2021
Housed in a charming redbrick townhouse dating back to the Victorian era, The four-star Bailey’s Hotel London greets guests with a grand hall and elegant interiors. Scenic parks, luxurious Knightsbridge boutiques and world-known museums are just minutes away.
Luxurious English décor peppered with contemporary touches set the backdrop for relaxation in the elegant bedrooms. Each one comes with Hypnos beds dressed in crisp linen, a private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries, and hot drink-making facilities.
The on-site AA Rosette Olives Italian Restaurant invites foodies to indulge in a Mediterranean feast basing on local ingredients. Those after Indian classics can head to the Bombay Restaurant, while an array of drinks can be enjoyed at the bar.
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
Luxury Double Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Early check-in from 1pm, regular check-in from 3pm
- Check-out by midday
- Wi-Fi free of charge
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking is available next to the hotel, at Millennium Gloucester, for £40 per 24 hours
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 17 Nov 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.