What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay in a compact double room with 60-minute full-body massage for two people
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for nights(s) purchased
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax not required
- Travel window: until 30 June 2021
Set in an elegant Paddington neighbourhood, just minutes’ stroll from the Hyde Park, the five-star Chilworth Court London Paddington allures with an elaborate blend of classic and modern. During their stay, guests can unwind at the spa or enjoy a morning yoga session. Guest rooms feature a contemporary decor and come complete with coffee machines, TVs and en suite bathrooms with rain showers, The onsite restaurant invites for a wide choice of international cuisine dishes.
Groupon’s Guide to London
Travelers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theaters, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travelers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
Compact Double Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Restaurant and bar
- Check-in from 2pm–midnight, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Parking available onsite, reservation is needed – please call 020 7723 3434
- Transport and transfers not available
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 20 Oct 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.