What You Get
Included in all options:
- Classic double room for two people
- Basic breakfast
Included in dedicated options:
- Two-course dinner
- Afternoon tea
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 30 Apr 2021
Nestled in South Kensington, the four-star The Cranley Hotel welcomes guests to this classic Georgian townhouse combining Victorian-era style with modern luxury and a range of on-site amenities. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s proximity to Gloucester Road underground station which boasts direct connections to Heathrow airport. The Natural History Museum, the Victoria and Albert Museum, as well as Old Brompton Road can be easily reached within a walking distance from the venue.
Guests can unwind in the rooms that come complete with en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and desks. Upgraded rooms feature separate sitting areas and private terraces.
The on-site restaurant titillates the taste buds with a variety of dishes boasting Persian heritage with a contemporary twist. Offering a rich drink list, the bar invites to relax and mingle with other visitors.
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
Classic Double Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Parking is not available
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Apr 2021
* Subsequent room upgrades available for £20 per room type, paid to the hotel directly
Reference price as per booking.com on 13 Nov 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.