What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room for 2 people or two-bedroom suite for 4 people, as per option chosen
- Dog admission
- Early check-in from 3pm
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 30 Jun 2021
Newly refurbished, The Crown and Cushion await travellers in the historical town of Appleby in Westmorland. Tranquil river surroundings and Norman Appleby Castle are at a hand’s reach, while other Cumbrian attractions can be easily reached with a short drive.
Guests can relax and unwind in one of the double or twin pub rooms boasting a home-like feel.
The Crown and Cushion is in the centre of a market town that can on occasions be very busy. Whilst we have made every effort to minimise noise in the bedrooms, the bar is open until 11pm Sun-Thurs and until midnight Fri-Sat, therefore residents may experience some noise until 30 mins after these closing times.
Home-cooked British specialities are served daily between 8am and 8pm, while cask and craft ales alongside lagers and ciders overflow until 11pm or midnight at weekends. The Appleby Tea Room tempts the taste buds with a loose-leaf tea selection, coffee, scones and cakes. Every Sunday there is a fish and chip special night.
Groupon’s Guide To Cumbria
Set in North West England, Cumbria is a non-metropolitan county and its elevated mountain ranges make it one of the most sparsely populated counties in the United Kingdom.
Cumbria is home to the Lake District National Park, famous for its natural beauty and source of inspiration for artists, musicians and writers. The historic Hadrian’s Wall is also located in this county and is deemed a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Standard occupancy: 4 people
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- Early check-in from 1.30pm, regular check-in from 3pm
- Check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Parking is available at a large public car park situated behind the hotel, approximately 50 meters away; public car park charges apply
- Pet policy: one well-behaved dog is welcome complimentary in some rooms, it is essential dogs are booked prior to arrival; dogs arriving unannounced will not be admitted to the bedroom area or charges will apply
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Jun 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 23 Nov 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.