What You Get
Included in all options:
- Superior king or deluxe double room, as per option chosen, for 2 people
- Bottle of Prosecco
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
Nestled in the shadow of Hereford’s cathedral, yet standing out as one of the local gems, the recently-refurbished Green Dragon Hotel makes for a perfect relaxation spot when exploring Herefordshire countryside or the unspoiled banks of the River Wye.
Boasting high ceilings, the airy bedrooms come with en suite facilities, Wi-Fi connection, TVs, and working spaces, as well as tea and coffee facilities.
The 1920’s panelled dining room houses a contemporary restaurant which serves up classic and modern British treats, all prepped with local produce. Teas, cakes and light bites overflow at The Garrick Lounge, while the Offa Bar quenches the thirsts with an array of refreshments.
Superior King and Deluxe Double Rooms
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two adults, one child and one baby
- 0- 1 years old: cot upon request, free of charge
- Extra bed upon request - £10 per child, per night
- 2 - 15 years - extra bed upon request, £10 per child, per night
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay, all cots and extra beds are subject to availability
Groupon’s Guide to Herefordshire
Just off the border with Wales, Herefordshire invites travellers to take a break from the city hustle and bustle and to indulge in relaxation amidst its field patchworks dotted with the fairytale-like villages. Pass the apple orchards and the River Wye to visit the jewel in Herefordshire’s crown, the town of Hereford. Famous for its cathedral and many buildings dating back to the Tudor era, it is also home to the Cider Museum tracing the journey of one of the local treats all the way to its aficionados’ glasses.
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pet policy: £10 per small pet; max. 2 pets per room
- Transfer is not available
- Public parking is possible at a nearby location (reservation is not possible) and costs £10 per day
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in and for alcohol (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 28 May 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.