What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard room for two people
- Bottle of wine
Policies and Fees
- No cancellation, reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Dates into 31 Mar 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Dating back to 1755, The Inveraray Inn is the oldest hotel in the region. Recently refurbished, the property welcomes guests with its historic charm and elegant interiors. The hotel enjoys a unique location on Inveraray’s Front Street, overlooking Loch Fyne. Guests can take advantage of the property’s on-site amenities, engage in numerous holiday activities available in the local area, and explore the scenic Western Highlands.
Holidaymakers stay in one of 36 en suite bedrooms all boasting central heating and tea- and coffee-making facilities. The rooms feature classic-style decor, light colour tones and wooden furniture. Thanks to feather-and-down duvets and cotton bedlinen guests can unwind after the day spent outdoors.
A wide choice of dining options is offered at the hotel’s restaurants. Breakfast with the lake view can be enjoyed in the Dining Room, a selection of drinks is offered at The Lounge Bar that boasts club chairs and wood panelling, while for elegant dinners guests can head to The Dining Room. At The Argyll Bar, holidaymakers can feel the folk vibes, tuck into local food and choose from a list of real ales.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two adults
Groupon’s Guide To Argyll and Bute
The region of Argyll and Bute allures travellers with a wide range of attractions including not only museums and castles but also parks, zoos and aquariums.
Travellers may start their journey with a visit to Mount Stuart, an imposing castle surrounded by many acres of verdant grounds. Another landmark comes in the form of the Inveraray Jail, a well-maintained building displaying how prisons worked many years ago. Those wanting to embrace their spiritual side may go to the St Conan’s Kirk, a church dating back to the 19th century and featuring stained glass, woodwork decorations, statues, and arches.
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets allowed for a surcharge of £5 per dog per day, payable to the hotel (max. 2 dogs per room)
- Complimentary parking
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* No cancellations; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 11 Jan 2022. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.