What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard Pullman Carriage Ensuite Double Room for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 14-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Mar 2021
Located south of the small town of Petworth, The Old Railway Station offers four-star accommodation in fully restored Edwardian Pullman railway carriages, boasting elegant flair and modern facilities. The rooms come fitted with en-suite facilities, TVs and classic wooden furnishings.
Please note that currently, the Waiting Room remains closed and there are no communal areas. Breakfast and any other food and drinks, including afternoon tea and cream tea, can be delivered to the carriage to be enjoyed in the rooms or on the platform.
Groupon’s Guide to South Downs National Park
One of England’s newest national parks, the South Downs National Park became fully operational on 1 Apr 2011.
The park covers an area of approx. 1,700 square kilometres and stretches from Winchester in the west to Eastbourne in the east through the counties of Hampshire, West Sussex and East Sussex. Guests may visit the nature reserve to experience outdoor activities and enjoy the gentle pace of life in the Seven Sisters Country Park, Cuckmere Valley, the Long Man of Wilmington and Sussex Downland Villages. Sports enthusiasts will find plenty of cycling opportunities on the South Downs Way, a classic mountain bike trail, or through the North Downs on a historic path ending in Canterbury.
Standard Pullman Carriage Ensuite Double Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Please note that children under 10 cannot be accommodated
- Check-in between 3pm and 6pm; check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not permitted; only guide dogs allowed free of charge
- Complimentary parking
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 14-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2021
* Please note that the hotel cannot accommodate children under 10 years old overnight
* Afternoon Teas & Cream Teas can be served in the carriage - must be pre-booked on 01798 342346
* In order to comply with Government regulations, the property is operating a remote check-in and check-out
* Check-in is between 3pm - 6pm; please park on the gravel outside the station building, please DO NOT park directly outside the cottages as this is allocated for residents
* Once parked, please call 01798 342346 and you will be directed to your room
* The reception closes at 6.30pm - please get in touch if you need to check in later that 6pm
* The ''on board'' Picnic breakfast will be delivered to your room, which can be eaten on the platform if you wish
* In order to ensure the safety of staff and guests, the Waiting Room remains closed at this time
* Check-out is no later than 11am - late check-out cannot be offered as the rooms need to be deep-cleaned between each guest
* Please leave the door open and return the key to the post box when you leave
Reference price as per booking.com on 20 Oct 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.