What You Get
Included in all options:
- King room for 2 people
- Late check-out
Included in dedicated options:
- Bottle of Prosecco and chocolates
- Three-course dinner with a glass of wine
Policies and Fees
- No cancellations, reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 30 Sep 2021
Part of The Cairn Collection, The Royal Station Hotel offers travellers accommodation in a Grade I- and II-listed Victorian building officially opened by Queen Victoria in 1850. It is conveniently located in the city centre, adjoining Newcastle Train Station and the Metro system, which makes it easy for guests to reach other parts of the city or nearby towns. Those enjoying urban life will be able to enjoy nearby shops and bars.
Interiors combine the traditional architecture with 21st-century amenities oozing with historic charm. Each bedroom boasts a series of classical shades and comes equipped with wooden furniture. All of them make the stay easier with tea and coffee facilities, Wi-Fi access and a work-desk. Private en-suite bathrooms with a hairdryer are fixed with a set of toiletries.
Hungry aches can be sates with a 24-hour room service offering a selection of treats. Visitors can also stop by the atmospheric Empire Restaurant where they can sample fine classic British cuisine and indulge in a traditional Sunday roast. The shared lounge area can be booked for an elegant afternoon tea. Those seeking nightlife can visit the Jalou bar, renowned for its innovative drinks menu, where one can sip on one of the numerous spirits available and listen to live DJ music late into the night.
Groupon’s Guide To Newcastle upon Tyne
This city offers cultural and outdoor attractions, combining modern and old architecture. There may be found a cluster of museums including one dedicated to local history and one dedicated to animals’ life.
Ranked 1 of 64 attractions in Newcastle upon Tyne on TripAdvisor, Victoria Tunnel is a well-preserved wagon way dating back to the 19th century, while another historic landmark comes in the form of The Castle Keep. After admiring Georgian architecture on Grey Street, travellers may enjoy scenic views of the surroundings from the Millennium Bridge.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- On-site restaurant and contemporary bar
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out: by 11am, late check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Limited parking spaces available at £10 per day, first come, first served. Please note, there is also a station car park directly behind the hotel at £17 per 24 hours
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* Reservations are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Sep 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 31 Mar 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.