Set in the centre of Derby, just a five-minute stroll away from the Derby rail station, Best Western The Stuart Hotel offers four-star contemporary accommodation in its modern interiors. Business travellers can take advantage of the on-site conference facilities and the vicinity of numerous corporate and industrial estates, while those on a leisure break will be within an easy reach of Peak District, the Cathedral Quarter, and Alton Towers.
Decorated in a classic style, the rooms come complete with Freeview TVs, laptop safes, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and bathrooms with toiletries and hairdryers.
British cuisine dishes with a modern twist can be paired with an extensive wine list at the on-site restaurant, while the hotel’s bar serves up light bites and an array of drinks.
Groupon’s Guide To Derby
Located on the banks of River Derwent, in East Midlands, Derby is a thriving multi-cultural city suitable for both active and leisurely breaks.
In the famous Cathedral Quarter, visitors may indulge in hearty dining and browse through the various retail shops. At The Derby Art Gallery, tourists may admire the collection of paintings by Derby-born Joseph Wright, while the Derby Arboretum, Britain’s first public park, beckons with historic buildings, a water play area and a cafe.
Festive Packages Inclusions
New Year’s Eve package
- Afternoon tea served between 1-3pm
- 4-course meal at XS Restaurant with half a bottle of house wine each
- Glass of bubbly and sparklers to celebrate the New Year
- Late breakfast on the New Year’s Day
- Homemade soup and a crusty bread followed by cold meat and cheeses
- Full English breakfast on the day of departure
- Afternoon tea served between 1-4pm
- Cocktail in the Liquid Bar and 3-course meal at XS Restaurant with half a bottle of house wine each
- Full English breakfast on Christmas Day
- 5-Course Christmas lunch served between 12-3pm
- Cold meat and cheeses served between 6-9pm
- Breakfast and a snack bag for the journey back home