What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard double room for 2 people
- Late check-out
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 May 2021
Housed in a Grade-II listed from the 18th century, The Westbridge Hotel boasts quintessential British charm and four-star facilities. The hotel sits close to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Westfield Stratford City, O2 Arena and ExCel London exhibition centre, making for a convenient relaxation hub for both business and leisure travellers. The nearby Stratford Underground Station and Stratford High Street DLR offer a direct link to Canary Wharf and London’s West End.
The elegant, sleek rooms with spacious, comfy beds make for a stylish relaxation hub. In each one, guests can find hospitality trays, ironing facilities, Smart TVs, individually controlled heating and cooling system, and minifridges.
Hearty breakfast and a selection of English brasserie-inspired dishes, alongside an extensive selection of wines and drinks, can be enjoyed in the on-site restaurant. The menu features classics like burgers and fish and chips, as well as seasonal creations.
Guests can also take advantage of the on-site gym or simply unwind and relax in the hotel’s courtyard.
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
Standard Double Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Check-in from 3pm
- Late check-out by 1pm, regular check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No parking available
- Pets are not allowed
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* On arrival, please sanitise your hands using a hand sanitising station at the entrance. Face coverings are mandatory in all public areas of the hotel including Reception and corridors.
* We only accept card payments on arrival, strictly no cash and we require a credit or debit card authorisation for extras. A valid ID card or passport needs to be presented on check-in for all guests and we will require your contact details for UK Test & Trace Service.
* Some of our public areas, including our Lounge, Gym, Restaurant, and Bar might not be open.
* Housekeeping services are limited to cleaning on departure only. Should you require additional items throughout your stay, please do let us know and we will arrange these for you.
* Contact us in case you or anyone in your household or party does show symptoms of Covid-19 or is tested positive to re-arrange your booking. Should you develop symptoms whilst staying with us, please inform us immediately.
* We have been implementing a vast amount of procedures and training with the team to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. Please visit our website www.thewestbridge.com for further information.
* The Westbridge Hotel team is extremely excited to welcome you and will ensure your stay is as enjoyable and safe as possible.
* Please get in touch if you have any questions in advance of your stay.
* The price applies to a standard double room, and not per person
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 May 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 4 Jan 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.