What You Get
Included in all options:
- Queen or twin room for 2 people
- Bottle of house wine
- Late check-out by 1pm
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 28 Oct 2021
Boasting sleek, contemporary interiors, this modern hotel holds an enviable position within walking distance from a myriad of local attractions. Edinburgh Castle, Camera Obscura and The Scotch Whisky Experience, as well as the old town and the National Museum of Scotland, are all a stroll away. Business travellers can also appreciate the vicinity of Edinburgh International Conference Centre.
Queen and twin rooms come with all that is needed for a fuss-free stay. Each bedroom comes with en suite bathroom facilities, tea and coffee provisions, as well as a TV and Wi-Fi connection.
Dining can be enjoyed both on and off site - in the hotel’s restaurant or in one of the dozens dining venues around the property. Fitness buffs can keep up with their workout routines in the hotel’s fitness centre.
Queen and Twin Rooms
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Groupon’s Guide To Edinburgh
Located in Lothian, on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth, the capital city of Scotland allures with historic sites, cultural landmarks and a wide variety of shopping centres and traditional markets.
History enthusiasts may visit the famous Edinburgh Castle, a 12th-century historic fortress built on Castle Rock, a volcanic plug in the middle of the city. Also, culture seekers may visit the Old Town and the New Town, both listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites, boasting Georgian-style buildings and traditional markets. After exploring renowned museums and galleries, holidaymakers may savour traditional dishes such as haggis and Scottish shortbread, available at numerous restaurants and bars. Artistic types may head to one of the city’s music and theatre venues which keep guests entertained with folk acts, jazz concerts and plays. Edinburgh has a moderate climate with summer temperatures of about 20°C. Winter brings windy and frosty days with little sunshine. The transition seasons, spring and autumn, tend to be rather cool.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Late check-out by 1pm, regular check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking is available onsite and cost £14 per day (reservation not possible)
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in and for alcohol (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 28 Oct 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 16 Jun 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.