What You Get
Included in all options:
- King room for 2 people
- A la carte breakfast
Afternoon tea with Prosecco (please note that for Thursday bookings afternoon tea will be served upon checkout on Friday)
- Early check-in from midday
- Late check-out by 2pm
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 March 2021
Overlooking the picturesque Kensington Gardens, this four-star Top Secret Hotel in London Hyde Park is within walking distance from local attractions such as Notting Hill, Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace. On site, there are two meeting rooms, while those keen on working out can keep up with their routine in the 24-hour fitness room.
When not exploring the buzzing attractions of London, guests can indulge in relaxation in their en suite rooms. Each bedroom comes equipped with a 40-inch HDTV, desk with a swivel chair, tea and coffee provisions, and a signature bed for a good night’s sleep.
A la carte breakfast treats, pastries and fresh coffee make up a sumptuous breakfast to start the day with more energy. During the day, the on-site restaurant serves up British specialities crafted from seasonal ingredients. Dining can also be enjoyed in the privacy of the rooms thanks to the 24-hour room service menu.
Groupon’s Guide To London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th-century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle, and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed in Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Early check-in from midday, regular check-in from 3pm
- Late check-out by 2pm, regular check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking is available for £25 per day
- Transport and transfers not included
The Fine Print
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 12 Oct 2020. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.