What You Get
Included in the deal:
- Villa bedroom for two people with breakfast
- 20% off food in Duel in The Sun restaurant if pre-booked
- 25% off spa treatments if pre-booked. It is valid on treatments except for packages, add-on treatments and nail treatments
- Call the hotels after booking the stay to pre-book the meal or treatments
Policies and Fees
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
- Modifications possible against a £25 amendment fee
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 22 Dec 2019
Housed in a traditional Edwardian building, dating back to 1906, Trump Turnberry, A Luxury Collection Resort greets guests with opulent interiors, elegant chandeliers, and periodical features. Visitors can practise their swing at the championship golf course or head to the gym to work up a sweat under the eye of a personal trainer. Serenity seekers can try out some rejuvenating spa treatments.
The hotel offers an array of accommodation options, each decorated in a classic style with great attention to details. Set on the resort’s grounds, the villa spacious bedrooms are within easy reach of all the facilities and feature en suite bathrooms with separate baths and showers, as well as 55-inch TVs, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and ceiling fans.
With a history dating back to the 1977 Open Championship and the contest between Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus, The Duel in the Sun restaurant treats the guests’ tastebuds to a seasonal menu which features specialities like lobsters and sizzling grilled meats.
Fine dining can be enjoyed in the elegant interiors of the signature 1906 Restaurant serving up classic dishes from the past. A spread of sweet and savoury treats can be sampled at The Grand Tea Lounge, while other culinary options include a live cooking performance, as well as more casual dining.
Groupon’s Guide To Ayrshire
Honoured as Rabbie Burns’ birthplace, Ayrshire’s tumbling crags and coastline are hallowed ground for conquering wayfarers.
Drenched in military history, this south-westerly county is home to more than 40 stone castles, and has seen struggles fought by Robert the Bruce and William Wallace. Battles of a more sporting nature take place today across some of Scotland’s finest links golf courses, which stretch across the region’s dramatic beaches and up into the hills. Famously the only place in Britain ever visited by Elvis Presley, Ayrshire is amply connected by Glasgow Prestwick International Airport, which lets visitors sample its culture, landscape, and exquisite local malts.
- Standard occupancy: two adults
- Maximum occupancy: two adults and one child under 3
- Additional persons policy: under 3s stay free
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out by midday
- Parking available free of charge
Transfers are not included
Pets allowed: supplement of £15 per night; max. 2 dogs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets allowed: supplement of £15 per night; max. 2 dogs
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
* Pricing applies to a villa bedroom, and not per person
* Valid only for night(s) purchased
* 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
* Modifications allowed against a £25 amendment fee
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check in
* Credit/ debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 22 Dec 2019
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH