What You Get
Included in all options:
- Small double room, deluxe double room or luxury four poster double room, as per option chosen, for 2 people
- Tea and coffee
- Early check-in (available upon request, please call 0207 565 9555 to arrange the time)
- Late check-out
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: Reservation is non-cancellable and non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax not required
Situated by a quiet park in South London, Twenty Nevern Square is a four-star boutique hotel within easy reach of Harrods, Victoria and Albert Museum, King’s Road and High Street Kensington.
Guests are invited to comfortable rooms featuring a blend of Eastern and Western design, as well as a range of antiques alongside modern amenities.
The hotel facilities include a fully licensed bar, a courtyard garden, 24-hour room service, lounge area, laundry and dry cleaning services, and leisure, health and fitness club access by arrangement at Soho Gyms (additional fees apply).
Small Double, Deluxe Double Room and Luxury Four-Poster Rooms
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide to London
Travellers are invited to explore the vibrant city of London, famous for its attractions ranging from World Heritage Sites to modern hotspots such as the local cable car. In this capital city, a multitude of elegant theatres, alluring museums and galleries, verdant parks, inviting restaurants and world-leading shops are up for grabs.
Visited by up to six million people a year, the 18th century British Museum is a world-class attraction which houses a remarkable collection spanning over two million years of the world and human history, including the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and Egyptian mummies. With eight Royal Parks, travellers may retreat from the capital’s hustle and bustle and enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities including swimming, boating, cycling, tennis, horse riding and live shows. Culture seekers may also enjoy a long-running musical, classic play or new debut at the famous West End Theatre, while sports fans may visit the Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground or Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum. This metropolis may also be admired from above while enjoying a ride in the world-renowned London Eye. Back on the ground, tourists may head to Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Monarch, boasting 775 rooms and plenty of public spaces for guests to explore, such as The State Rooms, The Picture Gallery and The Garden Cafe. Days may also be spent visiting Madame Tussauds wax museum, while a complete shopping experience may be enjoyed on Oxford Street or at one of the city markets.
- Early check-in available upon request, regular check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by midday, regular check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Pets are not allowed
- Parking is not available
- Transport and transfers are not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2021
Reference price as per booking.com on 14 May 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.