What You Get
Included in all options:
- Grange or Manor Double Room stay for two
Included in dedicated options:
- 10% off food and beverages
- Dog stay with a Doggy Goodie Bag
- Two-course meal in Restaurant 1724
- Late check-out
- Midnight munchies
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 October 2022
Nestled within 130 acres of woodland and parkland on the Hampshire and Berkshire border, Warbrook House invites holidaymakers to unwind in relaxation in a traditional Georgian-style setting. With abundant green spaces all around, the property makes for a great stay with a four-legged pal.
When not out and about, guests can unwind in the en suite rooms which feature modern decor, TVs, and floor-to-ceiling windows boasting scenic views of the area. Pet-friendly options are available.
Appetites are catered for in the on-site restaurant offering modern cuisine dishes crafted with local produce, while an array of drinks can be enjoyed in the bar.
Grange Double Room/Manor House Double Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Grange Double Room - Petcation option
- Standard occupancy: 2 people with one dog
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people with two dogs
- Conditions for the additional dog: £15 per dog per night
Groupon’s Guide to Hampshire
Naturally rich in waterways, wildlife, and rugged terrain, Hampshire offers historic attractions and a mix of outdoors activities such as horse riding, river rafting, and coarse fishing.
Travellers may head to Jane Austen’s House Museum revealing memorabilia and artefacts that once belonged to the novelist, while a historical outing can commence with Winchester Cathedral, where her tomb lies. Straying off the beaten track, consider dipping into the ArtSway Gallery, where a rotating collection of local and international artworks are displayed in a special New Forest space. A taste of the high-life can be enjoyed at the Southampton Hall of Aviation where a vast collection of vintage aircrafts can be explored, along with the considerable sky-gliding heritage of the Hampshire coast.
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Check-in from 3pm,
- Late check-out by midday (regular check-out by 11am)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Dogs allowed in the ‘petcation’ option
- Complimentary parking on site
- Transport and transfers not included
- The price applies to a Grange or Manor Double Room, and not per person
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveller name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
- Credit/debit card required at check-in
- No city tax
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
- Travel window: until 31 Oct 2021
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.