A 17th-century manor snuggled up in rural Warwickshire, featuring an imposing oak-panelled main hall and a Tudor-style stone fireplace, the Bosworth Hall Hotel is a base for country breaks amid historic hotspots and villages.
This Grade II listed building welcomes guests to en suite rooms fitted with TVs and hot drink-making facilities, some boasting views over the landscaped surroundings and the moat.
Open seven days a week, Jenny’s carvery Restaurant serves up hearty plates for breakfast, lunch and dinner, while the Crompton’s Restaurant offers table d’hote cuisine on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Guests may unwind at the Spindles Health & Leisure Club, taking advantage of a heated indoor pool, sauna and steam room.
Groupon’s Guide To West Leicestershire
With an area of diversity, including heritage sites and miles of nature trails, the west of Leicestershire is a region surrounded by rolling countryside and traditional villages.
One of the most visited places in West Leicestershire are the market towns of Hinckley and Market Bosworth. Nature lovers may take strolling paths through Bosworth’s hidden trails, while history lovers may participate in a medieval historical reenactment of the Battle of Bosworth, which took place in 1485. Local products may be found on the market day in Hinckley, while a visit at the Hinckley and District Museum may shed some light on the village traditions and local habits.
Option 1: including buffet dinner and chocolates
- £59 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri in Nov and Dec
- £69 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri in Sep and Oct
- £119 for 2 nights, valid 7 days a week in Nov and Dec
- £129 for 2 nights, valid 7 days a week in Sep and Oct
Option 2: including a three-course table d’hote dinner
- £69 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri in Nov and Dec
- £79 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri in Sep and Oct
- £139 for 2 nights, valid 7 days a week in Nov and Dec
- £149 for 2 nights, valid 7 days a week in Sep and Oct