What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay in a double room for two or in a family room for 2 adults and two children
- Daily breakfast and a three-course dinner on first night of stay (children eat free of charge when any adult meal is purchased)
Option 1: stay in a double room
- £59 for 1 night
- £99 for 2 nights
- £139 for 3 nights
- £189 for 4 nights
Option 2: stay in a family room
- £69 for 1 night
- £109 for 2 nights
- £159 for 3 nights
- £199 for 4 nights
- Valid until 31 March 2022 excluding 21st of December till 2nd of January 2022
- £10 per room per night supplement payable directly to the hotel on all Friday and Saturday night stays
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Bradburys of Blackpool is a quaint boutique hotel in the heart of the city. Recently renovated, it makes for a great relaxation base for travellers who appreciate the vicinity of local attractions.
Featuring minimalistic decor with a pop of colour, the bedrooms come with en suite facilities and coffee and tea provisions.
Each day can be started with a breakfast spread in the morning, while the evening menu includes homemade steak pie, burgers, fish and chips, among other favourites - all to be followed up by sumptuous desserts.
Groupon’s Guide To Blackpool
One of the most popular holiday destinations in the UK, the seaside resort of Blackpool allures tourists with an array of sandy beaches and entertainment options for little and big kids alike. Resting along the North West coast of England, the seaside town attracts millions of visitors each year.
Tourists may take a leisurely walk on the Promenade where the Blackpool Illuminations festival may be enjoyed during the summer, or head to the Winter Gardens to discover local heritage and revel in a wide range of shows. The Blackpool Tower stands tall at 158 metres and is inspired by Paris’ Eiffel Tower, while the Golden Mile promenade stretches from Blackpool’s North to South Pier. Set amid 32 acres of mature parkland and lakes, the Blackpool Zoo beckons with over 1000 exotic animals including giraffes, flamingos or lemurs. Meanwhile, the town’s famous trams rumble their way up and down for the adrenaline enthusiasts visiting this lively holiday spot.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by midday (regular check-out by 11am)
- Staff speak English and German
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets allowed free of charge, please enquire directly to hotel prior to arrival
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 31 March 2022. Excluded dates: 15, 22 May; 3, 17, 24, 21 July; 7, 14, 21 Aug; 4, 11, 18 Sep; 2, 9, 30 Oct 2021, 21st of December till 2nd of January 2022
£10 per room per night supplement payable directly to the hotel on all Friday and Saturday night stays
Price for 2 or 4 people, as per the option chosen.
Must book at least 1 days prior to arrival
Booking required by phone: 01253 428952, and subject to availability.
Limit 1 voucher per stay. May buy up to 4 additional vouchers as gifts.
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol.
The hotel is located in Blackpool, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a Double Room for two or in a Family Room for 2 adults and two children.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.