What You Get
Included in all options: Stay for two with breakfast, 3-course dinner on first night, one bottle of wine and late check-out arriving Jul-Nov 2016
Services included in dedicated options: Afternoon tea on second day
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
The Old Ship Hotel
Overlooking the Brighton promenade and benefiting its guests with sweeping views of the English Channel due to its seafront location, The Old Ship Hotel traces its origins back to the 17th century, having been host for the likes of Charles II and Paganini, now consisting a blend of modern four star comforts and clean Georgian style architecture.
- Rooms with en suite facilities, TV, ironing kit; Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Restaurant and bar serving fresh British fare, centuries old cellars, alfresco terrace
- Gym kitted out for cardio and resistance training
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am, late check-out by 1pm
- Pets allowed for a £15 per pet per night supplement (subject to availability, please contact hotel directly)
Groupon’s Guide To East Sussex
Bordered by Kent county to the east and Surrey to the north west, East Sussex is part of the historic county of Sussex, which has its roots in the ancient kingdom of the South Saxons.
Often known for its landscaped grounds and nature trails, the region is home of the Seven Sisters, a series of chalk cliffs, part of the Seven Sisters Country Park, between the towns of Seaford and Eastbourne. Another well-known attraction is the Royal Pavilion, an 18th century royal palace built for King George IV, while holidaymakers may also take a trip to Old Town Hastings, a traditional British town where plenty of antique shops and unusual old buildings may be explored. Located in seaside town of Eastbourne, East Sussex Falconry offers plenty of bird watching opportunities, from the known eagle or hawk to the more exotic white-faced owl.
Option 1: in standard king room
- £129 for 1 night, arriving Sun-Thu valid Oct-Nov 2016
- £159 for 1 night, arriving Fri valid Oct-Nov 2016
- £209 for 2 nights plus afternoon tea, arriving Sun-Thu valid Oct-Nov 2016
- £259 for 2 nights plus afternoon tea, arriving Fri-Sat valid Oct-Nov 2016
- £229 for 2 nights plus afternoon tea, arriving Sun-Fri valid Jul-Sept 2016
Option 2: in standard sea view room
- £149 for 1 night, arriving Sun-Thu valid Oct-Nov 2016
- £179 for 1 night, arriving Fri valid Oct-Nov 2016
- £249 for 2 nights plus afternoon tea, arriving Sun-Thu valid Oct-Nov 2016
- £299 for 2 nights plus afternoon tea, arriving Fri-Sat valid Oct-Nov 2016
- £269 for 2 nights plus afternoon tea, arriving Sun-Fri valid Jul-Sept 2016
Valid between 04 Jul-27 Nov 2016. Excluded dates: 8,10-15,19, 22, 24-29 Jul, 4, 5, 12, 19, 26, 28 Aug, 2, 9, 11-16, 23 Sept, 14, 15 Oct and 3, 4 Nov 2016
Price for 2 people.
Must book voucher 14 days after purchase.
Check availability before booking. Limited availability on weekends. Book early to avoid disappointment.
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Limit of 3 vouchers per stay. Can buy multiple vouchers to extend stay or as gifts.
Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol.
3-course dinner is served on the first night only.
Afternoon tea is served on the second day only.
The hotel is located in Brighton, East Sussex, UK.
Valid for stay in standard king room or in standard sea view room for 2 people.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.
Online booking at the page https://reservation.groupon.co.uk/?utm_source=Groupon&utm_medium=HP&utm_campaign=Reservation