Standing out with its Victorian facade in the centre of this metropolis, the Grade II listed Britannia Hotel Manchester makes a convenient base for exploring the city’s vibrant shopping streets and celebrated music venues. The location of this abode makes for easy access to the museums and cultural sites of the city along with entertainment opportunities at the Palace Theatre or Comedy Store, both placed an 8-minute drive away.
Bright and spacious en suite rooms decked out in neutral color schemes come fitted with desks, televisions and hot drink-making facilities.
Jenny’s Restaurant and Bar serves up hot treats, cold snacks and traditional carvery roasts, while The Overstuffed Pizzeria offers other flavours in the form of Italian classics alongside salads and fish dishes.
After-dinner drinks may be ordered at the quiet Cromptons Bar or the late-night Wave Bar, which plays an eclectic range of music into the early hours.
Included in all options: 1 night for two in an executive double room with breakfast and bottle of house wine
Option 1: standard
* £49 arriving Sun-Thu between 1 May-4 September 2014 (Up to 51% off)
* £69 arriving Fri between 2 May-5 September 2014 (Up to 38% off)
* £79 arriving Sat between 24 May-30 August 2014 (Up to 45% off)
Option 2: with dinner
* £59 arriving Sun-Thu between 1 May-4 September 2014 (Up to 49% off)
* £79 arriving Fri between 2 May-5 September 2014 (Up to 37% off)
* £89 arriving Sat between 24 May-30 August 2014 (Up to 44% off)
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
- Room upgrades available, enquire on booking.
- Pets permitted for £10 per pet per night, or maximum of £25 per pet per stay.
Britannia Hotel Manchester has an average score of 2.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor.
Details verified 05/03/14. Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.