Standing out with its Victorian facade in the centre of this metropolis, the Grade II listed Britannia Hotel Manchester makes a convenient base for exploring the city’s vibrant shopping streets and celebrated music venues. The location of this abode makes for easy access to the museums and cultural sites of the city along with entertainment opportunities at the Palace Theatre or Comedy Store, both placed an eight-minute drive away.
Bright and spacious en suite rooms decked out in neutral color schemes come fitted with desks, televisions and hot drink-making facilities.
After-dinner drinks may be ordered at the quiet Cromptons Bar or the late-night Wave Bar, which plays an eclectic range of music into the early hours.
Included in all options: 1 night for two in an executive double room with breakfast and pizza with beer on first night only
- £49 for 1 night arriving Sun-Thu between 14 September-30 November 2014
- £69 for 1 night arriving Fri between 19 September-28 November 2014
- £89 for 2 nights arriving Sun-Wed between 14 September-24 November 2014
- £109 for 2 nights arriving Thu between 18 September-27 November 2014
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
- Room upgrades available, enquire on booking.
- Max. 2 well-behaved pets permitted for £10 per pet per night supplement.