Built around a 19th-century windmill, the Britannia Leeds Hotel provides a suitable location for visiting the bustling city of Leeds.
Traditionally decorated rooms come fitted with hospitality trays, trouser press, flat-screen TVs, and en suite facilities.
Guests may dine on savoury plates at the on-site restaurant or enjoy pre-dinner drinks at the cafe bar.
Groupon’s Guide to Leeds
Also known as the Knightsbridge of the North, Leeds is a cosmopolitan city filled with high-end Victorian shopping arcades, restaurants, pubs and museums.
History enthusiasts may visit the 12th-century Kirkstall Abbey, one of the best preserved medieval abbeys in Britain, or head to one of the world’s largest textile mills which houses the Leeds Industrial Museum. Travellers may also enjoy theatre performances and live shows at the iconic Leeds Town Hall and The Carriageworks Theatre.
Option 1: valid Sun-Fri
- £35 for 1 night, room only
- £45 for 1 night with breakfast
- £59 for 1 night with breakfast, dinner and bottle of wine
Option 2: valid on Sat
- £55 for 1 night, room only
- £65 for 1 night with breakfast
- £79 for 1 night with breakfast, dinner and bottle of wine