Set in 27 acres of parkland, on the banks of River Irfon, Caer Beris Manor Hotel is an abode located in the tranquil surroundings of Builth Wells town. Its countryside location amid hills and shady forests provides travellers bird watching opportunities as well as a wide range of outdoor activities, including mountain biking, walking and fishing. Handcrafted items and exhibitions reminiscent of the area's heyday may be admired at the Erwood Station Craft Centre sitting a 13-minute drive away, while a cinema and a theatre allures visitors from a 17-minute walk, at the Wyeside Arts Centre.
• Guests are invited to spacious bedrooms boasting an elegant decor with classic wooden furnishings, complemented by pastel tones and kitted out with flat screen TVs, hot drink-making facilities and Wi-Fi.
• The oak-panelled Restaurant 1896 uses locally sourced produce and dishes up local plates such as Welsh lamb or Welsh black beef, while The Irfon View Conservatory beckons with views over the grounds and light snacks.
• Real ales and whiskies may be savoured at the well-stocked Angler's Bar, while tourists may chat over a glass of fine wine from an extensive international selection list or enjoy a refreshing cocktail.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double or twin room with cooked breakfast each morning and seven-course tasting menu on first night
• £99 for 1 night arriving Sun-Thu between 26 November 2013 and 31 March 2014 (Up to 58% off)
• £139 for 2 nights arriving Sun-Thu between 26 November 2013 and 30 March 2014 (Up to 63% off)
• Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
• Max. 1 pet allowed free of charge.
Caer Beris Manor Hotel has an average score of 4.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Customers praised the food quality, location and traditionally designed rooms.
Details verified 18/11/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.