Set in 27 acres of parkland in the tranquil surroundings of Builth Wells town, on the banks of River Irfon, Caer Beris Manor offers an ideal base for exploring the local area.
- Rooms kitted out with en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, hot drink-making facilities
- Oak-panelled Restaurant 1896 using locally sourced produce to dish up local plates such as Welsh lamb or black beef
- The Beris Brasserie offering light snacks and views over the grounds
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets allowed upon request for £10 per pet per day
Groupon’s Guide To The Brecon Beacons National Park
From the ancient limestone caves to the grand Pen y Fan and Cribyn peaks, the Brecon Beacons National Park provides visitors with a suitable place to enjoy an active holiday in the middle of nature.
In the heather-clad mountains of the Brecon Beacons, travellers may enjoy scenic walking routes, mountain biking and horse riding trails, while characterful towns, pubs and farmers’ markets are also on hand for shopping and dining opportunities. The park is also home to the ruins of many ancient fortresses such as Carreg Cennen, and the Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal where boat trips and canoe hires allow ramblers to take to the water. On clear nights, travellers may have a privileged view of distant planets or meteor showers with frequent star gazing events organised by the National Park Authority.