With swift connections to nearby urban hubs, the Cedar Court Hotel sits on the edge of Huddersfield; a town known for its industrial past and a contemporary cultural bloom of galleries, shops, and the annual Festival of Light. Just a 20-minute drive south brings travellers to the northern corners of the Peak District National Park, while a 10-minute drive north brings them to the city of Halifax in Calder Valley, where attractions such as Shibden Hall, Wainhouse Tower and Bankfield Museum await.
• A striking glass facade houses 113 en suite rooms, all kitted out with plush bedspreads, flat screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi and tea and coffee making facilities.
• The Olympic restaurant offers a seasonal menu that makes use of locally sourced produce for its grill and salad dishes.
• The on-site health club provides guests with a range of facilities such as an indoor heated swimming pool, fully equipped gym, sauna and hot tub.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double room with breakfast
• £39 for a one night stay (Up to 54% off)
• £59 for a one night stay with dinner (Up to 52% off)
• £64 for a two night stay (Up to 62% off)
• £89 for a two night stay with dinner on one night (Up to 57% off)
• Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am
• Dinner valid for two courses from set menu only
• Max. 2 children, aged 16 and under, can stay for per person per night supplement; £19.50 with breakfast, £29.50 with dinner
• Max. 2 dogs can stay for £10 per pet, per night supplement
• Upgrade to superior room available for £20 per night supplement
Cedar Court Hotel Huddersfield has an average score of 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor. Customers were impressed by the hotel location, room cleanliness and restaurant dishes.
In addition, the hotel also has over 2600 Likes on Facebook.
Details verified 22/11/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.