Placed on the banks of Loch Earn, boasting views across to the Edinample Castle, the Clachan Cottage Hotel pits Highland visitors right into rural action. Further away, guests may discover local wildlife and enjoy long strolls on the narrow paths of the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park.
This hotel offers twenty rooms fitted with flat-screen TVs, while dining is catered for in the bar and restaurant, with a patio in place for sunny days.
The chefs at Clachan Cottage keep a culinary focus on local specialities and stock a hearty menu with Angus beef and Perthshire lamb, as well as traditional Scottish dishes like Cullen skink.
An array of outdoor activities is available in the area, with cycling routes veering off into the distance, fish to be caught in the loch, and calm waters ideal for easy days of sailing.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double room with full Scottish breakfast
Option 1: for 1 night
- £49 arriving between 1 October 2014-31 March 2015
- £59 arriving between 10 August-30 September 2014
Option 2: for 2 nights
- £85 arriving between 1 October 2014-30 March 2015
- £95 arriving between 10 August-29 September 2014
Option 3: for 3 nights
- £125 arriving between 1 October 2014-29 March 2015
- £135 arriving between 10 August-28 September 2014
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 10.30am.
- Pets permitted, enquire on booking.
Details verified 05/08/14. Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.