Groupon's Guide To Sinai Peninsula
Covering over 200,000 square metres of landscaped grounds overlooking Naama Bay, the Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort boasts top-drawer facilities including an 18-hole championship golf course and a private beach. At home amid the golden sands of the Egyptian coast, this resort offers an easy-going retreat for those exploring the sun-drenched promenades, coral-covered bays, and ancient history of Sharm El Sheikh.
• The spacious en suite rooms reflect the sunny exotic grounds through bright decor with light wooden furnishings and king-size beds, all complemented by views over the luxuriant garden or swimming pool.
• Tourists may delight their taste buds with specially crafted dishes at five inviting restaurants, whose menus span robust grilled meats, Italian delicacies and other international treats.
• Spreading over 1200 square metres, the Thai SPA ‘Sabai Sabai’ offers peace and relaxation in the Sinai desert, where guests may chill out and relax while enjoying the sauna or try out a range of holistic and cosmetic therapies.
• Alternatively, more energetic pursuits can be followed on the tennis courts, the swimming pool, or with a long afternoon spent on the beach at Naama Bay, around 4km away.
Linking and at the same time marking the divide between the continents of Africa and Asia, the Sinai Peninsula has been, since biblical times, a place ruled by wild, untamed nature that has chiselled the land over the decades creating a vast and incredibly diverse landscape. Varying from craggy mountains encircled by calm dunes, secluded oases and giant rocks that crumble in the waves of the sea, this area intrigues and surprises at every step taken.
Tourists may embark on a safari in the Sinai desert, an area that surprises with its mystical aura and unearthly beauty. Great rocks and boulders that have been shaped in time by the desert winds offer a rare sight, while the local flora and fauna present a delight for those in search of exotic wildlife. From the red sands of the Sinai desert, travellers may move on to the golden dunes of the Red Sea Riviera. Sunbathing or swimming is a relaxing and appropriate way to while away time, but the real beauty and wonder of the Sinai Peninsula hides under the blue mirror of the water. Diving or snorkeling in the Red Sea is a well renowned attraction, since the underwater world offers an insight in the life of over a thousand different species that inhabit the coral reefs of the gulfs.
Included in all options: All inclusive stay for two in a standard double room with flights
• £299 per person for 5 nights arriving between 10 and 31 Jan 2014
• £299 per person for 5 nights arriving between 1 and 12 Feb 2014
• £299 per person for 5 nights arriving between 22 and 28 Feb 2014
• £299 per person for 5 nights arriving between 1 and 22 Mar 2014
• £319 per person for 5 nights arriving between 1 and 10 Apr 2014
• £349 per person for 7 nights arriving between 10 and 31 Jan 2014
• £349 per person for 7 nights arriving between 1 and 12 Feb 2014
• £349 per person for 7 nights arriving between 22 and 28 Feb 2014
• £349 per person for 7 nights arriving between 1 and 22 Mar 2014
• £369 per person for 7 nights arriving between 1 and 10 Apr 2014
• Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday.
• Complimentary upgrade to executive pool view room, subject to availability.
• No pets permitted.
Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort, Peace Road at Um Marikha Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.
Sharm El Sheikh International Airport is approx. 7km away from the hotel reachable in about a 19 minute drive.
Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has also won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Visitors praised the location of the hotel and found the rooms and food served to be of great quality.
Details verified 10/12/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.
Groupon's Guide To Sinai Peninsula