What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two people in a standard double or twin room with breakfast
Included in dedicated options:
- Three-course carvery dinner
Option 1: standard
- £59 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri
- £79 for 1 night, valid Sat
Option 2: with carvery dinner
- £89 for 1 night, valid Sun-Fri
- £109 for 1 night, valid Sat
- Valid until 31 March 2021; please note that a £10 supplement applies for March dates
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Located in the Cairngorms National Park, Coylumbridge Aviemore Hotel offers an ideal base for outdoor activities in the Scottish Highlands. The property features single and double rooms with bathrooms, HD TVs and Wi-Fi access, as well as family accommodations including suites with dedicated kids’ rooms.
Coylumbridge Aviemore Hotel offers many options for fun and recreation such as a gym, indoor pool, sauna, hydrotherapy pool, adventure park, tennis courts and soft play centre with ball-pits, slides and tunnels. Guests can also hit the slopes during winter or explore hiking and cycling trails of Cairngorm National Park and the Rothiemurchus Estate.
There are six different bars and restaurants on-site featuring children’s menus, children’s portions and family-friendly hours.
Groupon’s Guide To The Scottish Highlands
Guests may go rambling around lakes and hillsides or trek the known routes in the Beinn Eighe nature reserve, near Kinlochewe. Walking aside, many fishing areas and golf courses are dotted around the area for more conventional activities.
Visitors may explore the great outdoors, taking to Loch Linnhe with a boat ride out to Seil Island for a nature-spotting trip. They may keep eyes peeled for herons and seals, with the odd porpoise known to sometimes make an appearance. Travellers may head north towards Fort William and find throat-warming ventures in the Ben Nevis Distillery at Lochybridge. Further afield, potentially snowy peaks can be sought on Glencoe Mountain, and visitors may even enjoy a whizz on the ski slopes.
- Check-in from 3pm; late check-out by 11am
- Wi-Fi is free of charge in the public areas and available in the hotel rooms for £12.99 per 24 hours
- Complimentary public parking on site
- Pets are allowed, charges may be applicable
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 31 Mar 2021. Excluded dates/periods: 24-26 and 31 Dec 2020 and 22-25 Jan 2021.
Please note that a £10 supplement applies for stays in March; payable at the time of booking to the hotel directly.
Price for 2 people.
Must book by 31 March 2021.
Booking required by phone: 0871 221 1766 (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras), and subject to availability.
Must quote security code and voucher code when booking.
Must bring printed Groupon voucher on redemption.
May buy multiple vouchers as gifts or to extend the stay, no limit per stay.
The hotel is located in Aviemore, Highland, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a standard double or twin room for 2 people.
Single occupancy available, no reduction in price.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.