What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a standard double or twin room with breakfast
Included in dedicated options:
- Cream tea on one day of stay
- Return Windermere Lake cruise tickets on one day of stay
Option 1: including cream tea
- £99 for 1 night
- £179 for 2 nights
Option 2: including Windermere cruise tickets
- £114 for 1 night
- £194 for 2 nights
- Valid from 3 Dec 2020 until 30 Apr 2021
- £25 supplement per night on Friday and Saturday night stays as well as school holidays
- April dates are subject to a further £20 per night surcharge (£30 for Easter holiday dates)
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Situated on the shore of the Windermere lake, the four-star Cragwood Country House Hotel makes for an ideal base those looking for a calm and relaxing experience. The place can be easily reached by leaving M6 and following A591 road. Cragwood House was built in 1910 and features stylish settings with wood panelling and inviting fireplaces. The gardens outside the hotel lead down to the shore of Windermere Lake.
The hotel’s rooms come equipped with flat-screen TVs, telephones, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. They all boast en suite bathrooms with a bath or shower and complimentary toiletries.
Local produce can be enjoyed at the on-site AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant. Their team of experienced chefs make every endeavour to satisfy guests’ appetites with fine dinners and Sunday lunches.
Groupon’s Guide To Cumbria
Set in North West England (UK), Cumbria is a non-metropolitan county and its elevated mountain ranges make it one of the most sparsely populated counties in the United Kingdom.
Cumbria is home to the Lake District National Park, famous for its natural beauty and source of inspiration for artists, musicians and writers. The historic Hadrian’s Wall is also located in this county and is deemed a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- On-site restaurant awarded with AA Rosette
- Check-in from 3pm until 11pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- Max. 2 dogs allowed per room for a surcharge of £20 per dog per stay to be paid directly to the hotel (prior arrangement required)
The Fine Print
Modifications can be made until 48 hours before scheduled arrival. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid from 3 Dec 2020 until 30 Apr 2021. Excluded dates: 24 Dec 2020 to 1 Jan 2021 inclusive.
£25 supplement per night on Friday and Saturday night stays as well as school holidays.
Apr dates are subject to a further £20 per night surcharge (£30 for Easter holiday dates).
Price for 2 people.
Must book by 23 Apr 2021.
Booking required by phone: 01539488177 (reservation line open 8am - 7pm).
Must quote security code and voucher code when booking.
Must bring Groupon voucher on redemption.
May buy multiple vouchers to extend stay.
The hotel is located in Windermere, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Upgrades to Lake View Rooms/Garden Rooms/Family Rooms available with a £25 per night supplement.
Valid for stay in a standard room for 2 people.
Any guests wishing to bring children must upgrade to a Family Room.
A surcharge of £25 per child per night for an upgrade to a family room, subject to availability.
Breakfast and a lake cruise or cream tea included for additional guests.
Surcharges will be paid directly to the hotel at the time of booking.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.