What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a double room with breakfast and wine
Included in dedicated options:
- Bottle of Prosecco, chocolates in the room and late check-out
- Three-course dinner with a glass of house wine
Option 1: with a bottle of Prosecco, chocolates and late check-out
- £85 for 1 night in a King Deluxe Room
- £105 for 1 night in a Club Double Room
Option 2: with a three-course dinner and a glass of house wine
- £119 for 1 night in a King Deluxe Room, valid Sun
£139 for 1 night in a King Deluxe Room, valid Mon-Sat
- £139 for 1 night in a Club Level Room, valid Sun
- £159 for 1 night in a Club Level Room, valid Mon-Sat
Breakfast will be served following the current government guidelines.
- 15 Sep 2020-31 Mar 2021
- 3-day modification policy. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross is a country hotel boasting a spa and easy access to and from London. To take a break from the city, guests can revive with local walking trails and golf courses or take a stroll around the Beaconsfield’s town centre.
Sleek and stylish, the rooms come with en suite facilities, flat-screen TVs and air conditioning. There are also toiletries and minibars for guests’ convenience.
Vintage-inspired elegance sets the backdrop for dining at 1269 Restaurant, Bar and Grill which proudly serves British classics.
Groupon’s Guide To Buckinghamshire
Located in the south-east of England and bordering Greater London, Buckinghamshire beckons with picturesque countryside and scenic areas such as the Chiltern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty or the Stowe Landscaped Gardens. Visitors can explore the county’s historic estates, including Waddesdon Manor, West Wycombe Park and Chequers, Prime Minister’s country retreat. Motor racing enthusiasts can head to Silverstone Circuit, home of the British Grand Prix, while those keen on the film industry may enjoy a trip to Pinewood Studios, known for the production of many big-budget films, including James Bond.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Late check-out by midday, regular check-out by 11am
- Private parking is possible on site free of charge (reservation is not needed)
- No pets allowed
The Fine Print
3-day modification policy. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid from 15 Sep 2020 to 31 Mar 2021.
Price for 2 people.
Must book at least 3 days prior to arrival.
Booking required by phone: 01753893891, and subject to availability.
Limit of 2 vouchers per stay.
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol.
The hotel is located in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a king deluxe room, club level room or club double room for 2 people (max. room occupancy).
In light of recent Covid-19 restrictions, please note that advance booking is required for dining in 1269 Restaurant. The restaurant is open 5pm-10pm, with last seating at 8.30pm. Reservations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01753 893891 and choosing option 5 for the 1269 Restaurant. If for any reason the restaurant is unable to seat the visitors, hotel offers seating in Bar Lounge to dine.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.