Explore the historic city of Krakow, staying at Hotel Wyspianski, situated only a few minutes’ walk from the Market Square and other famous sites. The hotel sits only 10 minutes from the Kraków Główny Railway Station and Galeria Krakowska Shopping Centre. Sitting next to an elegant park area, Hotel Wyspianski offers en suite rooms equipped with TVs, hairdryers, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. The on-site airy restaurant serves up traditional Polish dishes and European cuisine, while the bar offers drinks to enjoy inside or slurp in the garden on sunny days.
Boasting minimalistic and stylish decor, Corner Hotel invites visitors to unwind in its sleek interiors. Guests can feel at home, staying in the rooms which come complete with kitchenette facilities, TVs, and bathrooms. The hotel is set just a short stroll away from the main railway station and the hip gems of Kazimierz district.
Auschwitz Memorial Museum Tour
The Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, situated about an hour drive from Krakow, is a UNESCO’s World Heritage-listed memorial complex preserved to remember the victims of the biggest Nazi concentration camp in Europe. During this 1.5-hour guided tour, participants will explore both, Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau buildings, learn about the Nazi Holocaust and trace some of the stories of individual prisoners. On the way to the memorial site, guests will watch a documentary film depicting the history of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp. Round-trip transport from Krakow’s Old Town is included
- English-speaking driver or tour pilot Guided tour with headsets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up (selected hotels)
- 5 drop-off points to choose from in central Krakow
- Professional guide, museum employee
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- All fees and taxes for entry/admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau’
Groupon’s Guide To Krakow
The storied city of Krakow turned into a cosmopolitan centre over the centuries, inviting tourists to traditional charm market squares, riverside castles and museums alongside a wide range of bars and clubs.
The cultural capital of Poland provides art admirers with plenty of galleries to visit, from the Bunkier Sztuki to the Starmach and the Pauza galleries, all featuring innovative works from breaking Polish painters, sculptors and graphic designers. Classical music lovers will enjoy the wide range of concerts and spectacles available at the Krakow Philharmonic and the Krakow Opera, while seekers of other cultural opportunities will be delighted by annual standouts like the Street Theatre Festival, the Jewish Culture Festival and the Krakow Film Festival. Refined pastimes come complemented by numerous bars, pubs, cafes and riverboat dining occasions. The city has an oceanic climate. The average temperature in the summertime is 20°C, but it often exceeds 25°C, making this period of the year the most enjoyable for visitors. The Polish ‘golden autumns’ bring soothing weather and temperatures in the mid-teens in September and October, with significant drops in November. Although winters are cold, with average temperatures between -2°C and 0°C, travellers may enjoy a wide range of winter activities.
Option 1: with London flights
- £99-£129 for 2 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £119-£149 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £139-£179 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £99-£179 for 2 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £119-£219 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £139-£249 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 3: with Bristol flights
- £129-£229 for 2 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £139-£289 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £149-£329 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 4: with Edinburgh flights
- £139-£209 for 2 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £149-£239 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £169-£259 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen