Club Marina Tenerife
Set in the south of Tenerife, Club Marina Tenerife welcomes travellers to Costa del Silencio and its many attractions, including a promenade, a shingle beach, water sports, Montaña Amarilla (the Yellow Mountain) and a diving bay.
- Apartments with tiled floors, spacious sitting rooms with adjoining American kitchens equipped with microwave, juice extractor, kettle, toaster, cooker and dishwasher or washing machine, lounge with TV and video with satellite connection and sofa beds
- All apartments come fitted with balconies
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday
- Pets not permitted; complimentary Wi-Fi in general areas
Groupon’s Guide To Tenerife
The largest island of the Canary Islands allures with lively nightlife, remarkable beaches such as Playa de Las Vistas, mountainous scenery boasting volcanic landscapes, panoramic views and tropical vegetation. Tourists are invited to admire Los Gigantes, whose enormous geological rock formations reach heights of up to 2,625 feet, or get into the swing of island life on one of the golf courses that flank the resort.
A break on this exotic island is not complete without a diving session at Tenerife Scuba, where tourists may explore the sapphire waters of the Atlantic and discover hidden underwater worlds. Dynamic types may embark on one of the countless roads and mountain biking tracks available on the island such as Las Americas or El Médano. Tourists may further their culinary experience with tempting dishes of typical Spanish cuisine, such as tapas, tortilla and paella along with international plates, which are served throughout the island in traditional restaurants and bars.
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
Customers will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time of booking.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that is not included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking. All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively, if customers have specific dates in mind, they can call the agent to check.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
Crystal Travel will do everything to ensure that customers will get their preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
Customers can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Crystal Travel at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can he stay in my room?
Children aged 2 and older will need a Groupon for travel. Children aged under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Crystal Travel at the time of booking.