Set on the iconic Las Vegas Boulevard, Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower makes for an ideal starting point for exploring endless attractions of Nevada. However, guests do not need to leave the hotel’s premises in order to stay entertained - the indoor and outdoor observation decks offer 360-degree city views, the 80,000-square-foot casino gives a thrilling boost, and a choice of rides, SkyJump Las Vegas, Big Shot, X-Scream and Insanity, await daredevils.
When not out and about, guests can indulge in relaxation in the sleek, elegant rooms which boast all the amenities needed for a fuss-free stay.
With over 10 dining venues, ranging from the poolside bar and Starbucks cafe to The Top of The World serving world-class cuisine, there is plenty to choose from for various tastes.
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Route 66 Tour (Optional)
A Las Vegas holiday is not complete without a visit to Grand Canyon National Park. This tour takes travellers on a full-day adventure featuring Hoover Dam and the historic Route 66 before reaching Grand Canyon National Park. Participants will then have approximately 4 hours of free time to hike and explore the park at their own pace.
- Boxed breakfast and lunch included
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas
Groupon’s Guide To Las Vegas
Situated in the Mojave Desert of Southern Nevada, the entertainment capital of the world mesmerises travellers with its mega hotels, casino complexes and fantasy-like environment.
Four decades after its opening, the icon of classic Sin City, Caesar’s Palace still manages to beckon visitors with miles of gold decor, marble columns and copies of Greek and Roman statuary. Between W Sahara Avenue and Desert Inn Road, the Adventuredome allures thrill seekers with its five acres of climate-controlled parkland where waterfalls, animated dinosaurs and rides keep spirits high. Vegas breaks are accompanied by live music and entertainment, and the Strip is the place where popular theatres and bars make for a night to remember.
Option 1: standard
- £399-£799 for 5 nights with London flights, depending on dates chosen
- £499-£649 for 5 nights with Manchester flights, depending on dates chosen
- £499-£849 for 5 nights with Edinburgh flights, depending on dates chosen
- £419-£799 for 5 nights with Glasgow flights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Route 66 tour
- £499-£899 for 5 nights with London flights, depending on dates chosen
- £599-£749 for 5 nights with Manchester flights, depending on dates chosen
- £599-£949 for 5 nights with Edinburgh flights, depending on dates chosen
- £519-£899 for 5 nights with Glasgow flights, depending on dates chosen