Nestled in a fairy tale countryside landscape in Magny-le-Hongre, the B&B Hotel at Disneyland Paris is a family-friendly and colourful place to stay located just a 10-minute free shuttle ride from the parks. After an exciting day at the park, guests can spread out in comfy and cosy rooms, equipped with flat-screen TVs and en suite bathroom facilities. For big an small appetites, there is a breakfast room and a restaurant, serving all the favourite dishes.
Sitting in the town of Serris, the aparthotel Séjours & Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris has the double advantage of being both close to the parks and well connected to Paris via the RER A metropolitan train line. Holidaymakers can unwind in homelike apartments, each with separate living and sleeping areas, a TV, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom.
Groupon’s Guide to Disneyland Parks
Disneyland Park welcomes visitors with conspicuous characters, adrenaline-fuelled adventures, and a hefty sprinkling of fairy dust. Whether being transported into the realm of legendary cartoon characters, or flown into outer space, outlandish characters and imaginative escapades are guaranteed.
Parades throughout the day get dancing feet in action, and fans can meet and greet their favourite characters, even getting an autograph if they are lucky. Each evening will culminate in a dramatic fireworks spectacle, bringing adventurous days to a close with a crackle, a bang and a final dose of enchantment. In addition, Walt Disney Studios Park invites holidaymakers to discover the secrets of animation while watching beloved animation moments and mind-boggling effects at one of the five production zones. The magic of cinema will come to life with numerous shows and parades, while plenty of rides and fun-packed adventure zones will keep adrenaline levels high. Batteries can be recharged at a host of restaurants, cafes and bars, while lovers of the silver screen can indulge their passions at the giant movie theatre.
Option 1: with London flights
- £159-£279 for 2 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £219-£329 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £239-£389 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £199-£319 for 2 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £219-£369 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £249-£429 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 3: with Bristol flights
- £189-£269 for 2 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £219-£299 for 3 nights, depending on the departure date chosen
- £249-£349 for 4 nights, depending on the departure date chosen