What You Get
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard room with flights, arriving between November 2015-April 2016
Services included in dedicated options: Berlin TV Tower Skip The Line tickets
Option 1: with London flights
- From £75-£119 for 2 or 3 nights, depending on number of nights and dates chosen
- From £89-£129 for 2 or 3 nights with Berlin TV Tower Skip The Line tickets, depending on number of nights and dates chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- From £119-£269 for 2 or 3 nights, depending on number of nights and dates chosen
- From £129-£279 for 2 or 3 nights with Berlin TV Tower Skip The Line tickets, depending on number of nights and dates chosen
*Per Person Offer
Customer must purchase two vouchers to complete booking.
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
Located in the heart of the capital city of Germany, Ivbergs Hotel Charlottenburg and Econtel Hotel offer a base for exploring the vibrant art scene, famous beer halls as well as the museums and landmarks of Berlin.
- Rooms with LCD satellite TVs, work desks, minibars and en suite facilities
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday for Ivbergs Charlottenburg Hotel
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am for Econtel Hotel
- Pets not allowed; Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and German
Groupon’s Guide To Berlin
Full of entertainment, Berlin offers many nightlife partying opportunities. Come day, culture seekers may enjoy museums, galleries and a wide variety of cultural and architectural landmarks.
Shopping fans may choose from the shops and designer boutiques found on Kurfürstendamm, one of the most famous avenues in Berlin, or find a bargain at one of the flea markets in Mauer Park. The Cathedral, Berlin’s largest church, boasts plenty artistic furnishings, including the Sauer organ and the 70-metre dome featuring colourful mosaics. Tourists can also head to Museum Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site consisting of five of the city’s most important museums. Here, they will enjoy classical antiquities, excavated findings of the Near East, Islamic art and much more. Baroque gardens and art collections dating back to 18th century France can be admired at the Charlottenburg Palace, while nature enthusiasts may take to the nearby trails of Grunewald forest.
Berlin TV Tower: Skip The Line Tour
Visitors have the opportunity to visit the Berlin TV Tower, one of the highest structures in Europe, which is located in Alexanderplatz in the heart of the city.
The observation deck sits at a height of 203 metres and includes the ‘Panorama bar’. Higher up, there is a revolving restaurant which spins on it own axis once or twice per hour.
- Location: Alexanderplatz, Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Includes: Early Bird and Late Night tickets which allow access to the panoramic floor of the TV Tower without having to wait in line (queue) at the ticket office
- Excludes: Transportation to and from the attraction
- Operating hours (times are subject to change): March-October: Daily from 9am to midnight; November-February: Daily from 10am to midnight; Tower is closed on 11 Apr 2016 and 14 Nov 2016
- Additional information: Early Bird Tickets allow access to the Tower from its opening to 11am. Visitors must access the Tower before 11am and can stay as long as they like. Late Night Tickets are valid for visitors arriving at the pick-up point after 9pm. Please note that the last admission is at 11pm. Visitors must access the Tower after 9pm.
- Participand restrictions: Children under the age of 4 are free of charge. Children under age 14 can only gain access to the tower when accompanied by an adult. There is no dress code requirement. Unfortunately there is no access for wheelchairs and pushchairs.
- Policies: There is airport style security in order to gain access to the TV Tower panoramic floors. Access to Berlin TV tower is prohibited with food and beverage of any kind, animals of any kind, prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolleys, etc., weapons, dangerous substances (e.g. gas pressure vessels, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.). For security reasons, all visitors to the Berlin TV tower have to agree to a bag check in order to gain access to the tower. Bags and large pieces of luggage can be stored free of charge at the order of the security staff. There is a strict smoking ban throughout the entire building of the Berlin TV Tower.
1. When will I receive a confirmation email?
- Customers will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time of booking.
2. How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
- All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively, if customers have specific dates in mind, they can call the agent to check.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
- Crystal Travel will do everything to ensure that customers will get their preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the agent will propose alternative departure dates within the same validity period.
4. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
- The departure airports included will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that is not included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
5. Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
- Customers can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Crystal Travel at the time of booking.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
- Children aged 2 and older will need a Groupon for travel. Children aged under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Crystal Travel at the time of booking.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ.
The Fine Print
Valid for arrivals on dates between November 2015-April 2016.
Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking or pay single person supplement.
Must book by 7 November 2015.
Booking required by phone: 0203 733 3545.
Agent must be contacted via booking form or with contact details advised in fine print within 48 hours from the time the voucher is purchased. Confirmations will be sent out within 7 working days from the days the booking is complete with the agent.
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed. Limit 1 voucher per person.
Validity period depends on option purchased (date and number of nights).
Hotels addresses: Econtel Hotel, Sömmeringstraße 24-26, D-10589 Berlin; Ivbergs Charlottenburg Hotel, Neue Kantstr. 2, 14057 Berlin.
Valid for direct flights from London and Manchester airports to Berlin airport. Includes only hand luggage. Travel documents to be received up to 1 day before departure. You must go with your boarding pass printed at the airport, at the risk of having to pay additional charges. This holiday is an ATOL protected holiday. More info here. Depending on flight schedules and transfers, the first or the last night might not be entirely spent in the hotel.
Groupon is able to offer you the lowest prices by including off peak flight times. Peak times will require a supplement that you will be advised of before booking.
Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Supplements may apply if busy or weekend dates get overbooked.
Not included: airport transfers and in-flight meals. Included: airport taxes.
A valid passport or identity card is mandatory.
Check in bags can be added depending on carriers’ charges. Cost for extra luggage: always depends on the airline and will be advised on the time of the booking by the agent.
City tax included.
Valid for stay in standard room for 2 people.
*Price from £75 per person, based on double room occupancy.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.