Nestled in Rome’s financial district, Hotel Saint Paul beckons travellers with an elegant atmosphere just a five-minute walk from the UNESCO-listed Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls, while ESH Hotel awaits guests amongst the scenic surroundings of the luxurious Villa Pamphili in Aurelio district and is conveniently linked to other parts of the city. Both hotels are handily placed for exploring what Rome has to offer including ancient ruins, basilicas and numerous art galleries and museums.
- On-site restaurants serving Italian cuisine
- Air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV and en suite bathrooms
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English; Pets not allowed
Groupon’s Guide To Rome
From famous historic sites to relatively obscure catacombs, basilicas, fountains and museums, the Eternal City has many things to offer, as historic landmarks go hand in hand with the vibrant city nightlife.
Passing through old cobblestone streets, visitors can catch a glimpse of Rome’s main attractions such as the Pantheon, one of the best kept classical architecture buildings in the world, the iconic Trevi Fountain and the Vatican Museums. Sweeping views over the city can be captured on film and camera from the Spanish Steps, where holidaymakers can unwind over a prosciutto panini or a gelato after a day of exploring numerous shops and markets. Nestled beneath the Vatican walls, the Prati district mixes elegant office buildings with high-end boutiques and public squares, while imposing military barracks and Museo delle Anime dei Defunti provide a unique experience. Tourists can also get a taste of a typical Italian night out by visiting local restaurants, bars and clubs and enjoying a classic pizza or pasta. Rome has a Mediterranean climate with hot summers and rainy winters. From June to September the average temperature is 27°C, and may go as high as 30°C in July and August, with ten hours of sunshine a day. October and November are the wettest months of the year, while weather in December is often overcast, cool and rainy, with average temperatures dropping to 10°C.
- When will I receive a confirmation email?
- You will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours from the time you make the booking with Travel Provider
- How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available? Are all dates subject to availability?
- The dates available are listed on each option or alternatively if you have specific dates in mind, you can call the Travel Provider to check availability but you must always buy the Groupon Voucher before you book
- What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
- Travel Provider will do everything to ensure that you will get your preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the Travel Provider will offer alternative departure dates obviously subject to price and availability within the same validity period you purchased.
- How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
- The supplemental fee to depart from a specific airport that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking. You must always buy a Groupon Voucher before you book.
- Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
- You can just buy 1 voucher and pay the single supplement to Travel Provider at the time of booking
- Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
- Children 2 years old and over will need a Groupon for travel. Children under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact the Travel Provider at the time of booking. You must always buy a Groupon Voucher before you book.