Located in a tranquil neighbourhood, just a few metres from the Caffarella Park, Romoli Hotel serves as a convenient base for exploring the Eternal City, while situated a ten-minute drive away, north of the historic centre, Hotel Osimar offers a starting point for exploring Rome’s famous landmarks.
- Air-conditioned rooms with en suite bathrooms
- Check-in from 2:30pm ar Hotel Delfino and from 2pm at other hotels
- Check-out by midday at Romoli Hotel, by 10:30am at Smart Holiday and by 11am at other hotels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English
- Pets not allowed
- Flight to Rome
- 2 or 3 nights in Rome, depending on option chosen
- Train transfer to Venice
- 2 or 3 nights in Venice, depending on option chosen
- Flight home
Groupon’s Guide To Rome
From famous historic sites to relatively obscure catacombs, basilicas, fountains and museums, the Eternal City has many things to offer, as historic landmarks go hand in hand with the vibrant city nightlife.
Passing through old cobblestone streets, visitors can catch a glimpse of Rome’s main attractions such as the Pantheon, one of the best kept classical architecture buildings in the world, the iconic Trevi Fountain and the Vatican Museums. Sweeping views over the city can be captured on film and camera from the Spanish Steps, where holidaymakers can unwind over a prosciutto panini or a gelato after a day of exploring numerous shops and markets. Nestled beneath the Vatican walls, the Prati district mixes elegant office buildings with high-end boutiques and public squares, while imposing military barracks and Museo delle Anime dei Defunti provide a unique experience. Tourists can also get a taste of a typical Italian night out by visiting local restaurants, bars and clubs and enjoying a classic pizza or pasta. Rome has a Mediterranean climate with hot summers and rainy winters. From June to September the average temperature is 27°C, and may go as high as 30°C in July and August, with ten hours of sunshine a day. October and November are the wettest months of the year, while weather in December is often overcast, cool and rainy, with average temperatures dropping to 10°C.
Groupon’s Guide To Venice
The capital of the Veneto region, listed as a World Heritage Site, Venice is set on a group of 118 small islands separated by a labyrinth of canals and linked by century-old bridges. Colonnaded squares, domes and arches can be seen while on a sleek motorboat or during a gondola ride that will carry visitors through the city’s main waterways.
Tourists shouldn’t miss out on the opportunity to visit the Doge’s Palace, a symbol of the republic’s wealth and mastery over land and sea. On the eastern end of St. Mark’s Square, the world-renowned Byzantine basilica has become a landmark of the city with its four bulbous domes and golden mosaics. Throughout the cobbled streets, there are countless shops where travellers can pick out unique handmade masks painted according to the 800-year-old Venetian tradition. Venice has a humid subtropical climate characterised by warm summers and cold winters. The sky is clear, with a moderate level of sunshine that invites holidaymakers to visit the city during autumn, while winter months bring an average high temperature of 6°C and three hours of sunshine per day.
- When will I receive a confirmation email?
- You will receive a booking confirmation within 3 working days from the time you make the booking with the travel provided.
- How do I find out if my preferred travel dates are available?
- All dates are subject to availability. The dates available are listed in each option or, alternatively, if you have specific dates in mind, you can call the travel provider to check availability, but you must buy the Groupon voucher before you book.
- What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
- The travel provider will do everything to ensure that you get your preferred travel dates. If specific travel dates are not available anymore, the travel provider will offer alternative departure dates, subject to price and availability within the same validity period you purchased.
- How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed in this deal?
- The supplemental fee to depart from an airport that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking. You must always buy a Groupon voucher before you book.
- Do I have to buy 2 vouchers if I am travelling alone?
- You can buy 1 voucher and pay a single supplement to the travel provider at the time of booking.
- Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
- Children 2 years old and over will need a Groupon to travel. Children under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact the travel provider at the time of booking. You must always buy a Groupon voucher before you book.