The four-star Pineta Palace Hotel awaits guests in a quaint residential area. The hotel offers accommodation in en suite rooms with air conditioning, TVs, and balconies, as well as two on-site restaurants and a lounge bar. The Vatican and other landmarks can be reached within a short bus ride.
The four-star Marc’ Aurelio Hotel awaits guests just a 10-minute ride from the Vatican city. With a metro station nearby, visitors can easily explore the iconic attractions of the Eternal City, while relaxation after a busy day can be enjoyed in the en suite rooms featuring TVs and bathrooms. The on-site restaurant serves up a variety of dishes which can be followed by some cocktails at the bar.
Groupon’s Guide To Rome
From famous historic sites to relatively obscure catacombs, basilicas, fountains and museums, the Eternal City has many things to offer, as historic landmarks go hand in hand with the vibrant city nightlife.
Passing through old cobblestone streets, visitors can catch a glimpse of Rome’s main attractions such as the Pantheon, one of the best kept classical architecture buildings in the world, the iconic Trevi Fountain and the Vatican Museums. Sweeping views of the city can be captured on film and camera from the Spanish Steps, where holidaymakers can unwind over a prosciutto panini or a gelato after a day of exploring numerous shops and markets. Nestled beneath the Vatican walls, the Prati district mixes elegant office buildings with high-end boutiques and public squares, while imposing military barracks and Museo delle Anime dei Defunti provide a unique experience. Tourists can also get a taste of a typical Italian night out by visiting local restaurants, bars and clubs and enjoying a classic pizza or pasta.
Rome has a Mediterranean climate with hot summers and rainy winters. From June to September the average temperature is 27°C, and may go as high as 30°C in July and August, with ten hours of sunshine a day. October and November are the wettest months of the year, while weather in December is often overcast, cool and rainy, with average temperatures dropping to 10°C.
Option 1: with London flights
- £99-£169 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £139-£189 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £149-£219 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £109-£239 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £129-£259 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £159-£289 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 3: with Edinburgh flights
- £159-£329 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £199-£359 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £209-£379 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 4: with Liverpool flights
- £139-£189 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £169-£219 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £199-£249 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking