Set in the elegant Parioli district, the five-star Grand Hotel Ritz boasts chic interiors and easy access to Roman attractions. The hotel is just 4.2km from the Pantheon and 2.9km from St. Peter’s Basilica, while other historical landmarks can be easily reached from the nearby metro station. The hotel’s leisure facilities include a gym, hot tub, and a pool.
Guests can indulge in relaxation in the spacious rooms featuring classic style and en suite facilities, such as flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, minibars, and bathrooms with toiletries.
When hunger strikes, visitors can head to the contemporary restaurant offering a rich menu with local and international dishes. Dining can also be enjoyed al fresco, on the hotel’s terrace boasting panoramic views of Piazza Euclide and Villa Glori Park.
Groupon’s Guide To Rome
From famous historic sites to relatively obscure catacombs, basilicas, fountains and museums, the Eternal City has many things to offer, as historic landmarks go hand in hand with the vibrant city nightlife.
Passing through old cobblestone streets, visitors can catch a glimpse of Rome’s main attractions such as the Pantheon, one of the best kept classical architecture buildings in the world, the iconic Trevi Fountain and the Vatican Museums. Sweeping views of the city can be captured on film and camera from the Spanish Steps, where holidaymakers can unwind over a prosciutto panini or a gelato after a day of exploring numerous shops and markets. Nestled beneath the Vatican walls, the Prati district mixes elegant office buildings with high-end boutiques and public squares, while imposing military barracks and Museo delle Anime dei Defunti provide a unique experience. Tourists can also get a taste of a typical Italian night out by visiting local restaurants, bars and clubs and enjoying a classic pizza or pasta.
Rome has a Mediterranean climate with hot summers and rainy winters. From June to September the average temperature is 27°C, and may go as high as 30°C in July and August, with ten hours of sunshine a day. October and November are the wettest months of the year, while weather in December is often overcast, cool and rainy, with average temperatures dropping to 10°C.
Option 1: with London flights
- £119-£205 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £179-£239 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £225-£279 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £149-£219 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £185-£265 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £219-£335 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 3: with Edinburgh flights
- £169-£319 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £225-£369 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £275-£469 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 4: with Liverpool flights
- £199-£235 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £265-£295 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £325-£339 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen