Acting as a go-between of home comforts and holiday jet-setting, Days Hotel Gatwick is both a swift stopoff for globetrotters and a retreat for hard-working cars to put their tyres up.
• Located near Gatwick airport, the hotel offers travellers clean and spacious rooms to settle in before setting out or after returning from their journeys, along with extensive car parking.
• Complemented by traditional oak beams and an original inglenook fireplace, the hotel restaurant offers guests an a la carte or table d'hote menu featuring homemade Indian dishes and more.
• For a more informal setting, visitors may head to the Watershed Bar and grab a light snack or a fresh drink from a choice of real ales and an extensive list of world wines and non-alcoholic beverages.
Included in all options: Holiday parking
Option 1: standard
• £25 for 8 days
• £39 for 15 days
Option 2: plus 1 night stay
• £49 for 8 days
• £69 for 15 days
• Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
• Baby cot available for £10 per supplement per night.
• Transfers to and from airport available for £3 per person, per seat (one way) and £5 per person, per seat (return).
• No pets allowed.
Days Hotel Gatwick has an average score of 3 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. The customers considered that the hotel presented good value for money.
Details verified 4/12/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.