Located on the West Cliff of Bournemouth, The Durley Dean Hotel is a tall, Victorian townhouse offering a warm welcome a pebble’s throw from the sandy Blue Flagged beaches, local museums, and Victorian gardens of this seaside resort. For a spot of culture, holidaymakers may visit to Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum, a Victorian hoard of antiquities including a Japanese gallery and garden that is situated a four-minute drive away, while live entertainment is ensured by classic plays at the Pavilion Theatre, resting a 13-minute walk away.
• Visitors are invited to tastefully decorated rooms with pastel tones and equipped with flat screen TVs, hot drink-making facilities and Wi-Fi.
• British cuisine can be sampled in No. 28 Restaurant, which sources a large part of its ingredients from local suppliers and producers, while spirits, cocktails and wines accompanied by light snacks are available at the lounge bar.
• In the leisure complex, the indoor swimming pool allows travellers to cool off with a splash, while the fully equipped cardio gym keeps guests active, and the sauna provides post workout relaxation.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double or twin room with breakfast each morning and bottle of wine on arrival
• £89 for 2 nights arriving between 10 January and 30 March 2014 (Up to 62% off)
• £109 for 3 nights arriving between 10 January and 28 March 2014 (Up to 67% off)
• Check-in from 2pm; late check-out by 1pm.
• Max. 2 dogs permitted for £7.50 per dog per night supplement, enquire on booking.
The Durley Dean Hotel has an average score of 3.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers were impressed with the location and clean rooms and felt that the hotel presented good value for money.
Details verified 16/12/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.