What You Get
Included in all options:
Camping in a bell tent for two or four with a breakfast hamper delivered and entrance to the Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation
- £129 for a one-night package for two
- £139 for a one-night package for four
- Valid from 17 May until 30 Sep 2021, Fri-Sat (Wed-Sun during school holidays)
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
With panoramic views out across the Darent Valley, animal aficionados will be in their element with overnight camping at the Eagle Heights wildlife foundation. The Bell Tents offer a back to nature experience during which participants can gaze at the stars and relax. Set within Kent’s Lullingstone Park, just a one-hour journey from the capital, the park is host to 100 birds of prey in both indoor and outdoor aviaries.
Groupon’s Guide to Kent
If zipping over to the village idyll of Eynsford, travellers enthused by archaeology should be sure to stop off at the Lullingstone Roman Villa which boasts some of the most excellently preserved remains in the UK.
The gentrified sprawl of the Knole House estate allures visitors with its lofty manor house, herds of deer, and literary ties to celebrated writers such as Virginia Woolf. Over 300 years of military history may be explored at the Royal Engineers Museum, which plays host to an illuminating collection of weapons, vehicles, and uniforms from a variety of cultures.
- Bell tents with mattresses – no bedding provided
- Check-in at 5pm; check-out by 10am
- Wi-Fi not available
- Pets not allowed
- Anyone arriving after 5pm must inform Eagle Heights in advance
- After check-out visitors will be able to re-enter the Foundation
- Entrance to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation and animal display will be booked for day of departure
- Toilets are inside the centre and unlocked for the entire duration; if visitors need to use the toilets in the night, they will need a torch to light the way
- There will be a BBQ in the evening with hot food available for purchase
- A basic breakfast hamper will be supplied; tearoom will be open for takeaway from 10.30am
- There is no electric in the Bell Tents for charging phones, bringing power banks is recomended
- Please note there are no shower facilities on site
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid from 17 May to 30 Sep 2021, Fri-Sat (Wed-Sun during school holidays)
Price for two or four people.
Must book within 14 days of purchase.
Booking required by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit 1 voucher per stay. May buy up to 6 vouchers as gifts.
The hotel is located in Eynsford, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a Bell Tent for two or four people.
Reasonable behavior is expected at all times. If at any point the Camp Manager feels your behavior is inappropriate or dangerous to other camp members, yourself or the staff and animals, your entire group will be ejected from camp immediately.
There is a 24 hour security team that patrol the site at various times. You are only permitted to go to the toilets and back to your tent. At no time are you permitted to walk around the Foundation (except on arrival/early evening) and disturb any animals. Please respect their space, they have a strict routine and when this is interrupted it causes them stress and is detrimental to their health.
You will be given a phone number to call in the event of an emergency.
Currently you must observe any current Government Guidelines whilst here. More information can be given on arrival.
Please do rest assured all Bell Tents are cleaned to a high standard prior to your stay and that your safety is paramount to us.
Please do remember this is back to nature camping.
Things to Bring:
Appropriate clothing for the weather. If the weather forecast is for rain, we recommend waterproofs or a spare, dry set of clothes.
Snacks and drinks.
Indoor shoes or slippers - you will be charged for any damage from outdoor shoes.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.