Conveniently placed for city transport links, the Haymarket Hub Hotel offers contemporary, innovatively designed accommodation in Edinburgh. The hotel is located across the road from Haymarket Station and within close proximity of both the New Town and the Old Town.
The bedrooms offer en suite bathrooms with power showers and toiletries, Hypnos beds and TVs. Guests stay connected 24/7 with handy smartphones, perfect for checking the news, events and maps to discover the best things to see and do in Edinburgh.
Coffee and a host of refreshments are available at the hotel, while a full Scottish breakfast can be enjoyed at the adjoining cafe.
Groupon’s Guide To Edinburgh
Located in Lothian, on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth, the capital city of Scotland allures with historic sites, cultural landmarks and a wide variety of shopping centres and traditional markets.
History enthusiasts may visit the famous Edinburgh Castle, a 12th-century historic fortress built on Castle Rock, a volcanic plug in the middle of the city. Also, culture seekers may visit the Old Town and the New Town, both listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites, boasting Georgian-style buildings and traditional markets. After exploring renowned museums and galleries, holidaymakers may savour traditional dishes such as haggis and Scottish shortbread, available at numerous restaurants and bars. Artistic types may head to one of the city’s music and theatre venues which keep guests entertained with folk acts, jazz concerts and plays. Edinburgh has a moderate climate with summer temperatures of about 20°C. Winter brings windy and frosty days with little sunshine. The transition seasons, spring and autumn, tend to be rather cool.
- £89-£199 with London flights, depending on the number of nights and dates chosen
- £119-£199 with Manchester flights, depending on the number of nights and dates chosen
- £99-£189 with Bristol flights, depending on the number of nights and dates chosen
- £139-£209 with Birmingham flights, depending on the number of nights and dates chosen
- £179-£279 with East Midlands flights, depending on the number of nights and dates chosen
- £129-£199 with Cardiff flights, depending on number of the nights and dates chosen
- £109-£189 with Belfast flights, depending on number of the nights and dates chosen