What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a deluxe double room with breakfast, tea and scones on arrival and choice of complimentary golf at Hampshire Golf Club or 20% discount on Limetree Massages at the hotel
Included in dedicated options:
- Three-course a la carte dinner
Seven-course tasting dinner available for a supplement of £12 per person, paid directly to the hotel
- £139 for 1 night
- £159 for 1 night with three-course dinner
- Until 31 Mar 2022
- Modifications and cancellation are possible at least 3 days before arrival. Bookings are non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Set within the verdant North Wessex Down, the family-run Esseborne Manor combines original Victorian features with all the home comforts. A 12-minute drive leads to Highclere Castle, the site of ITV’s Downton Abbey, while in the opposite direction lies the historic market town of Andover, where attractions include the Hawk Conservancy Trust and Museum.
The rooms overlook the manor’s gardens and feature en suite bathrooms with in-bath showers, sofas, satellite TV with DVD players and telephones.
On-site amenities include the AA-Rosette-awarded Courtyard Restaurant, where the head chef and his team make use of fresh herbs from the hotel’s own herb garden, and local Hampshire and Berkshire produce.
Groupon’s Guide To Hampshire
Naturally rich in waterways, wildlife, and rugged terrain, Hampshire offers historic attractions and a mix of outdoors activities such as horse riding, river rafting, and coarse fishing.
Travellers may head to Jane Austen’s House Museum revealing memorabilia and artefacts that once belonged to the novelist, while a historical outing can commence with Winchester Cathedral, where her tomb lies. Straying off the beaten track, consider dipping into the ArtSway Gallery, where a rotating collection of local and international artworks are displayed in a special New Forest space. A taste of the high-life can be enjoyed at the Southampton Hall of Aviation where a vast collection of vintage aircrafts can be explored, along with the considerable sky-gliding heritage of the Hampshire coast.
- Restaurant and bar on site
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets allowed on request, free of charge depending on availability; please contact the hotel prior to arrival
- Complimentary parking
- Transport and transfers not available
Modifications and cancellation are possible at least 3 days before arrival. Bookings are non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 31 Mar 2022. Limited availability on Saturday nights.
Price for 2 people.
Must book at least 2 days prior to arrival.
Booking required by phone: 01264 736444, and subject to availability.
Limit of 5 vouchers per stay.
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol.
The hotel is located in Hampshire, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a deluxe bedroom for 2 people.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.