What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two or up to four people with private parking
Included in dedicated options:
- Leisure access
See the options’ list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
- Valid until 31 Oct 2020. Excluded dates: 14-28 Feb, 3-19 Apr, 22 May - 1 Jun, 1-31 Aug, 19-29 Oct, 25 Dec 2020 - 1 Jan 2021.
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Fell End Holiday Park
Situated between the Lake District, the Arnside & Silverdale Area of Natural Beauty, and the Yorkshire Dales, the Fell End Holiday Park is set within 28-acres of peaceful countryside, offering vacationers a wealth of on-site facilities including a leisure complex with state-of-the-art gym and indoor heated pool, as well as an arcade and a soft play area for children.
The park features camping pods, holiday caravans and two-storey holiday homes. All of them feature insulated walls, heating and interior lighting.
The on-site Woodland Edge Bar and Café offer a broad range of lunches, snacks, desserts and evening meals, prepared using locally sourced produce where possible.
Groupon’s Guide To Cumbria
Set in North West England (UK), Cumbria is a non-metropolitan county and its elevated mountain ranges make it one of the most sparsely populated counties in the United Kingdom.
Cumbria is home to the Lake District National Park, famous for its natural beauty and source of inspiration for artists, musicians and writers. The historic Hadrian’s Wall is also located in this county and is deemed a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Option 1: Camping Pod
- £29 for 1 night, Mon-Sun
£49 for 2 nights, Mon-Sun
- £35 for 1 night with leisure access, Mon-Sun
- £65 for 2 nights with leisure access, Mon-Sun
Option 2: Superpod
- £69 for 1 night, Mon-Thu
£99 for 1 night, Fri-Sun
- £119 for 2 nights with leisure access, Mon-Thu
- £189 for 2 nights with leisure access, Fri-Sun
- On-site bar and café
- Camping Pod check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am
- Superpod check-in from 2pm; check-out by 10am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Dogs allowed; please enquire for a dog-friendly pod when booking
- Private parking for one vehicle next to pod
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 31 Oct 2020. Excluded dates: 14-28 Feb, 3-19 Apr, 22 May - 1 Jun, 1-31 Aug, 19-29 Oct, 25 Dec 2020 - 1 Jan 2021.
Price for 2 or up to 4 people depending on option chosen.
Must book by 30 Sep 2020.
Booking required by phone: 0152 478 1453.
Enquiries by email: email@example.com.
No limit of vouchers per stay. May buy multiple vouchers to extend stay only if dates are available; please enquire first on 0152 478 1453.
- Leave the M6 at Junction 35 (Carnforth)
- Take the A6 north signposted to Milnthorpe & Kendal
- Stay on the A6 for approximately 3.5 miles
- Turn left at Wildlife Oasis and follow the signs to Fell End Caravan Park
The hotel is located in Milnthorpe, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in Camping Pod or Superpod for 2 or up to 4 people depending on option chosen.
Please note: standard camping pods are empty shells; it is essential to bring own camping equipment, the pods come equipped with heating, lighting and an electric socket. No furniture or beds are provided.
Maximum occupancy for Camping Pod is 4 people. 2 adults and 2 children advised, but 4 adults may also stay, although it's recommended to bring 2 small mattresses.
Maximum occupancy for Superpod is 2 adults.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.