Set among the landscaped Hertfordshire countryside, Great Hallingbury Manor is a Tudor-style manor house perched just a 12-minute drive away from the market town of Bishop’s Stortford. Overlooking a smooth lake and surrounded by rural scenery, the hotel provides an easy access to the Hatfield Forest Nature Reserve and Mount Grace Priory.
Guests can enjoy relaxation in individually decorated rooms which boast elegant furnishings, TVs, and scenic views over the lake or across the manicured gardens.
The Garden Bar offers an array of light lunch and dinner dishes, while a fusion of flavours from all over the world can be savoured at the Lakeside Restaurant.
Groupon’s Guide To Hertfordshire
For acres of natural beauty, guests may head to Stevenage and take a walk around the picturesque Benington Lordship Gardens, before enjoying a bite to eat and a few drinks at one of the many restaurants and pubs in Hertford.
Visitors may also take a drive to St. Alban’s Cathedral, founded in 793AD, and marvel at its Gothic architecture, ornate ceilings, and medieval paintings. Next, they may delve into Roman history with a visit to the Verulamium Museum, home to some of the most intricate mosaics outside of the Mediterranean, before crossing over to the ruins of the Roman Theatre, built in circa 140AD.
Option 1: 1 Night in Standard Double Room
- £89 for arrival on Sunday, Thursday, Friday
- £99 for arrival on Monday, Wednesday
- £109 for arrival on Saturday
Option 2: 1 Night in Classic Double Room
- £99 for arrival on Sunday, Thursday, Friday
- £109 for arrival on Monday, Wednesday
- £119 for arrival on Saturday
Option 3: 2 Nights in Standard Double Room
- £169 for arrival on Thursday
- £179 for arrival on Sunday. Wednesday
- £189 for arrival on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Option 4: 2 Nights in Classic Double Room
- £189 for arrival on Thursday
- £199 for arrival on Sunday. Wednesday
- £209 for arrival on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday