Explore the spectacular Niagara Falls from up above with an unforgettable helicopter flight experience! The journey will start with a flight along the Niagara River towards the Rainbow Bridge and the Queen Victoria Park, then past the Skylon Tower, before arriving over the American Falls and the Horseshoe Falls. Upon arrival at the helipad, each of the participants will receive a special certificate.
Good to Know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Times: every 15 mins, from 9am to 5pm
- Duration: 12 mins (9-minute flight)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean and Russian
- Departure point: Victoria Avenue
Groupon’s Guide to Niagara Falls
Straddling the border between the province of Ontario in Canada and the state of New York in the United States, Niagara Falls is one of the most popular destinations amongst travellers from all over the world. This spectacle of nature’s forces with unstoppable water flows has been attracting holidaymakers for centuries.
In the evening, the Falls are illuminated, while Friday and Saturday nights in summer months boast Fireworks over the Falls. Other attractions of the area include numerous bars, restaurants, casinos, rides, wax museums, haunted houses, as well as shopping opportunities.
- £77 for 1 adult
- £129 for 1 adult and 1 child
- £181 for 1 adult and 2 children
- £154 for 2 adults
- £206 for 2 adults and 1 child
- £258 for 2 adults and 2 children