What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two people in a standard double or twin room
Included in dedicated options:
- English Breakfast
- Dinner (standard or three-course carvery meal, as per option chosen)
Option 1: valid 19 Oct-30 Dec 2020
- £49 for 1 night with breakfast, valid Sun-Thu
- £69 for 1 night with breakfast, valid Fri-Sat
- £89 for 1 night with breakfast and dinner, valid Sun-Thu
- £109 for 1 night with breakfast and dinner, valid Fri-Sat
Option 2: valid 1 Jan-31 Mar 2021
- £49 for 1 night, valid Mon-Sun
- £59 for 1 night with breakfast, valid Mon-Sun
- £89 for 1 night with a three-course carvery dinner, valid Mon-Sun
- Valid Sun-Thu or Fri-Sat between 19 Oct-30 Dec 2020 or 1 Jan-31 Mar 2021, depending on option purchased
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Boasting a peaceful location in the village of Baildon, West Yorkshire, Hollins Hall Hotel And Country Club is surrounded by 200 acres of lush grounds and hosts an array of leisure facilities making for an ideal countryside retreat. At the same time, the property is set just a short drive from Leeds and Bradford.
Guests can unwind in one of the spacious rooms that come equipped with TVs, electric kettles and hairdryers. The rooms feature classic decor and light colour schemes.
The resort offers a variety of leisure facilities, such as a state-of-the-art fitness centre and a spa area. Those keen on golfing can play a round or two at an 18-hole championship golf course. Dining can be also enjoyed on site at the elegant restaurant with a bar.
Groupon’s Guide To West Yorkshire
Approximately overlapping the historic West Riding of Yorkshire, the landlocked West Yorkshire stretches on miles of uplands and steep valleys populated by urban clusters or countryside settings, standing out as a mosaic of interplaying land formations washed by the rivers Aire and Calder.
West Yorkshire is home to the world’s first nature reserve, Walton Hall, and to the scenic Ilkley Moor, the homeland of the country’s anthem and set for an array of unique rock formations. Outdoorsy types can embark on a climbing or bouldering adventure on The Chevin, without disregarding the scenic sights of Harewood House.
The riverside remains of the Sandal Castle in Wakefield, the Cartwright Hall and the Royal Armouries Museum are just a few of the highlights that heritage and cultural tourism aficionados can visit while in West Yorkshire.
- On-site restaurant, spa area and golf facilities
- Check-in from 1pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary parking
- Wired Internet is available in public areas and costs £6 per hour
- Pets are allowed; charges may be applicable (check with the hotel directly)
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 31 Mar 2021. Excluded dates/periods: 24-26 and 31 Dec 2020.
Price for 2 people.
Must be booked by 31 Mar 2021.
Booking required by phone: 0871 221 1766 (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras), and subject to availability.
Must quote security code and voucher code when booking.
Must bring printed Groupon voucher on redemption.
No voucher limit per stay. May buy multiple vouchers to extend the stay or as gifts.
Valid on option purchased only. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol.
The hotel is located in Shipley, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a standard double or twin room for 2 people. Single occupancy available, no reduction in price.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.