Nestled on the left bank of the Seine River, the Hotel de l’Avre entices travellers with rustic decor and a charming backyard garden. Guests can take a short walk to the nearby Champs de Mars Park which leads to the Eiffel Tower or take a metro ride to discover other attractions that the city has to offer.
- Individually decorated rooms come complete with flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom; some feature a garden view
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11.30am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English
- No pets allowed
Groupon’s Guide To Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at The Louvre or Le Musee d’Orsay with contemporary art. Churches are the oldest intact buildings in Paris, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, sea food and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many night clubs, or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge. Paris has a temperate, oceanic climate with warm summers and cold winters. Summer comes with an occasional heat wave and eight hours of sunshine a day, while in autumn temperatures drop to 15°C in October with an average of 50mm of rain per month. During winter, temperatures drop to 1°C in January, with highs of maximum 6°C and approx. two hours of sunshine a day.
Option 1: stay in a double room
- £55 for 1 night (57% off)
- £65 for 1 night with breakfast (55% off)
£85 for 1 night with breakfast and river cruise (51% off)
- £115 for 2 nights with breakfast (61% off)
£135 for 2 nights with breakfast and river cruise (58% off)
- £169 for 3 nights with breakfast (61% off)
- £185 for 3 nights with breakfast and river cruise (60% off)
Option 2: stay in a double room with garden view
- £75 for 1 night with breakfast (54% off)
£95 for 1 night with breakfast and river cruise (50% off)
- £135 for 2 nights with breakfast (59% off)
£155 for 2 nights with breakfast and river cruise (56% off)
- £195 for 3 nights with breakfast (60% off)
- £215 for 3 nights with breakfast and river cruise (58% off)