Immerse yourself in football emotions and cheer for the favourite club live during one of the FC Barcelona games, Spain’s top-tier club, against one of their numerous opponents. The deal includes Barcelona’s matches versus Alaves, Villareal, and Real Madrid, among others.
The Hotels (subject to availability):
- Hotel Exe Mitre
- NH Barcelona Diagonal Center
- Hotel Aristol
- NH Porta Barcelona
- NH Barcelona La Maquinista
- Hotel Catalonia Mikado
Due to demand, an alternative hotel may be offered.
- FC Barcelona v Alaves: 20-22/12/2019
- FC Barcelona v Valencia: 14/09/2019
- FC Barcelona v Villareal: 22-24/09/2019
- FC Barcelona v Seville: 04-06/10/2019
- FC Barcelona v Real Madrid: 25-27/10/2019
- FC Barcelona v Valladolid: 29-31/10/2019
- FC Barcelona v Celta Vigo: 08-10/11/2019
- FC Barcelona v Mallorca: 06-08/12/2019
- FC Barcelona v Granada: 17-19/01/2020
- FC Barcelona v Levante: 31/01-02/02/2020
- FC Barcelona v Getafe: 14-16/02/2020
- FC Barcelona v Eibar: 21-23/02/2020
- FC Barcelona v Real Sociedad: 06-08/03/2020
- FC Barcelona v Leganes: 20-22/03/2020
- FC Barcelona v Athletic Bilbao: 10-12/04/2020
- FC Barcelona v Atletico Madrid: 24-26/04/2020
- FC Barcelona v Espanyol: 08-10/05/2020
- FC Barcelona v Osasuna: 15-17/05/2020
Please note: the exact dates and kick-off times of matches are not confirmed from approximately 3 weeks up to 8 days before kick-off.
Groupon’s Guide To Barcelona
Set on the Mediterranean coast, between the mouths of the rivers Llobregat and Besòs, the Catalonian capital allures guests with a rich cultural heritage, trade exhibitions, and street entertainment.
Cultural wonder seekers will rejoice in admiring UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as the architectural works of Antoni Gaudí and Lluís Domènech i Montaner, including world-renowned La Sagrada Familia. Live music fans can take a walk down venues such as Razzmatazz and Apolo, while classical music lovers can take advantage of the many concert halls this city has to offer, from The Gran Teatre del Liceu to the modernist Palau de la Música Catalana. Ramblers can climb the Montjuïic and revel in a panoramic view of the city, followed by more chill-out time spent sipping a cocktail at the outdoor bars and cafes along La Rambla. To make the most of the Spanish experience, tourists can head to flamenco talent display sites and witness genuine spectacles from internationally acclaimed dancers. During summer, temperatures can rise up to 28°C, but low humidity and a steady breeze help keep the weather conditions comfortable. September is the wettest month of the year, while in October temperatures drop to 21°C. November is much cooler, but mild temperatures still range between 8°C and 17°C. Winter comes in December and brings rather cold weather conditions that may be accompanied by snow and rainfall. Although temperatures may fluctuate in different seasons, Barcelona remains suitable for visitors discovering this cosmopolitan city.
*‘Early Bird’ offer available for Barcelona vs Alaves match option
‘Early Bird’ options give the best prices to the first customers who purchase the deal. There is extremely limited availability for these options. Once sold out, options for standard Groupon prices may still be available for purchase.